[Guide] Winning Every Game - A guide to Janna

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bumbah

Senior Member

02-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alyzar View Post
Now, would you rather have +364 damage, or everything the CDR build offered, I mean, honestly?
You're reply makes my comment seem silly, i admit. Maybe I'm not as eloquent with my math and debating What i do know is she is versatile and it goes to show that your build versus my "build" can both end it success. You have a great point regarding CDR...and I will definitely try to incorporate more of it into my builds. One thing that is absolutely necessary when doing a CDR buiId is endless mana. While i tend to grab clarity ( and CV) , i don't have mana runes and my mastery is set-up is usually 21/x/x. I think it just comes down to our play-styles.

Cheers to you and your guide


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Alyzar

Senior Member

02-05-2011

Yeah, continue going DPS Janna. Just know that you aren't doing your team ANY favors in doing so.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Billy Ruben

Junior Member

02-05-2011

...Swag.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bumbah

Senior Member

02-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alyzar View Post
Yeah, continue going DPS Janna. Just know that you aren't doing your team ANY favors in doing so.
lmao. To each, his own. Keep going AP Janna then. It's clearly the only way to go...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Alyzar

Senior Member

02-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bumbah View Post
lmao. To each, his own. Keep going AP Janna then. It's clearly the only way to go...
Assuming I go AP janna every game.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Antioch Forever

Senior Member

02-05-2011

What would you say to aura stacking, helping your team out a ton. Say:

aegis
soul shroud
will of the ancients or starks (depending on team)
frozen heart.

This would do say 500 less damage/heal than an AP build of equal gold, give you equal survivability and CD, BUT give your other 4 dudes a **** ton of stats.

Just wondering, I have never played janna, so I don't claim that this is better because I am so pro or anything.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Alyzar

Senior Member

02-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antioch Forever View Post
What would you say to aura stacking, helping your team out a ton. Say:

aegis
soul shroud
will of the ancients or starks (depending on team)
frozen heart.

This would do say 500 less damage/heal than an AP build of equal gold, give you equal survivability and CD, BUT give your other 4 dudes a **** ton of stats.

Just wondering, I have never played janna, so I don't claim that this is better because I am so pro or anything.
It depends on your team comp, tbh. I's prefer not to give up the utility that reverie gives.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Supreme Sauce

Junior Member

02-06-2011

To be honest, I only go AP Janna if my team is wrecking face early game. Otherwise offtank Janna is my win build. I'd go more into it, but I'm at work right now, so I'll come back with feedback later on builds and the strategies for 'em.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kuniv

Senior Member

02-06-2011

Bumbah was trying to be courteous, and even took back some of his opinions, and you just bash him more? Your kind of a rude person Alyzar. Stop picking fights, your mom wouldn't approve.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Alyzar

Senior Member

02-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuniv View Post
Bumbah was trying to be courteous, and even took back some of his opinions, and you just bash him more? Your kind of a rude person Alyzar. Stop picking fights, your mom wouldn't approve.
Give three quoted examples where I blatantly bash anyone, please?

I'm correct in saying that he's not doing his team any favors by doing DPS janna because it's an incredibly selfish way to build.

I could've been a lot more obnoxious, called him a troll for suggesting that, and got every single one of my 50+ LoL friends to down vote him. In fact, I was way more courteous in actually arguing my point past "to each their own."

In fact, because I'm capable of giving point blank proof as to why his build isn't a good choice, he assumes it's because I have "Debate and math" skills, which is him assuming that I was able to make it SEEM like my build is better, when in actuality, the reason why I was able to do that, was because it actually was. My post made his posts seem silly because his posts ARE silly. Not that I was rude in the slightest, but when I take the time and the effort to prove or disprove something, and show point blank facts as to why this is, I'd like some recognition past "Well, to each his own."

Also, down voting my guide post, and the rest of my posts, while upvoting his, and you're telling me that I'm picking fights. Okay.