How to Play Kayle: A Video Guide / LoL Youtube Channel

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aesa91

10-04-2011

Hello everyone! I'm baaack with a new champion guide. A few people asked me to do a walkthrough on how to play Kayle, and here it is! :3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ki8ceu0Gezs

This is my second guide. You'll be able to find the Leona guide I did by checking out the rest of my channel. There's also some random LoL clips, vlogs, and a drunken Dominion game on there, too, if you're interested in watching more. Thanks so much! :-D

I'd love it if this thread could turn into a Kayle discussion thread, much like the Leona thread I posted did. Feel free to post your own tips on how to play Kayle, and your own personal build for her, too!

Jublex

10-04-2011

once again annother great guide!

Aesa91

10-04-2011

Sorry it wasn't a JUNGLE KAYLE build! =P

Jublex

10-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aesa91 View Post
Sorry it wasn't a JUNGLE KAYLE build! =P
My jungle kayle is still ****ing awsome.... i want to play it now... want to play a game?

Resilga

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-04-2011

I've seen some amazing Kayle work on Dominion. Most say she's average to sub par on there but perhaps you could try your hand and amend your guide with some Dominion tips, Leona's too. I've used both of those champs to great effect so far.

Good to stay relevant, etc. Kayle with Lightbringer, the BF Sword variant of Frozen Mallet and Dominion's Bloodthirster all worked really well.

Also good, safe guide. For AS on dominion, I tried Malady for decent effect. Just trying to try other builds that do not include Nashor's for experimental purposes.

BloodBurger1

10-04-2011

Its my first day on LoL and I was immediately drawn to Kayle. This guide helps a noob a lot. Thanks!

Aesa91

10-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodBurger1 View Post
Its my first day on LoL and I was immediately drawn to Kayle. This guide helps a noob a lot. Thanks!
That's what it's here for! Thank you for watching it! ^_^

@Resilga: I'm glad you've been enjoying the guides! ^^ Maybe at some point I'll branch out to maybe some 2-3 minute Dominion guides on champions, but I honestly don't have enough of a hold on Dominion right now to be making guides for it.

BloodBurger1

10-04-2011

Who else have you done or plan on doing guides for?

Aesa91

10-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodBurger1 View Post
Who else have you done or plan on doing guides for?
I've done a guide on Leona, it's also on my channel. She's the only other champ I've done a guide of, I've just started doing these. I'm not sure who I'm going to do next, do you have any suggestions? :3

BloodBurger1

10-05-2011

I'd like to see more on a few different characters:

Annie
Ashe
Sona
Vladimir
Katarina

There's plenty of guides out there but your take on it would be cool.