Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Champion Sneak Peek: Pantheon

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jimeh

Recruiter

01-22-2010

Quote:
Kabaaaaaaam:
Wow way to be a debbie downer History professor LAWLS

Also you are clearly wrong, that is spartan gear he is sporting buddy boy. Study Harder. Spartans wore rounded shields,Romans had Tower-esque shields in comparison.Also as far as the hoplon, that is just armament a citizen solider wears to battle. They all had hoplons, just the spartans were most revered in the use of it.

Epic Win lol

Anabiel

01-22-2010

people think he should be a tank, maybe he should idk but id say we need an anti tank or mage ar ranged, basicly our only anti is kassadin and yet no1 uses him alot cause hes anti mage and mages arent usually a big threat

so id like to see moves that strip there armor and do lots of damage instead of havening moves that boost armor and hp

one more thing, y is it mostly junior mebers here and no1 thats a senior? is it that seniors dont care or is it that there just not on?

Leito

Recruiter

01-22-2010

I don't even Know why It says I'm a Junior member been on since like beta so... I just have not posted much.

Alfon007

01-22-2010

This Is LOL! xD where are the 2 sword dudes and the 2 axe ones :P also please make more maps 2 games hereand tire d of playing the same map allways keep on the gj

Yatteri

Recruiter

01-22-2010

I think a half stormtrooper half samurai champion would be more appropriate...

Also I think this is to compensate for poppy's poor height and miniature shield. XD

Blackwolf23

01-22-2010

Nice hero....... keep up the good work .......

i think this is a keeper cuz he looks badass ......

LBot

01-22-2010

Plz guys we had a tank last week more mage imo

Bloodwerkz

01-22-2010

Quote:
RustyBarnacle:
'Fraid not. Clearly a roman soldier. Note the use of a hoplon rather than an aespis, and the corinthian helmet was also more of a roman thing.

How can ppl be so blind and upgrade a posting, this guy contradicts himself in his own posting. The Hoplons were GREEK, the Corinthians were GREEK.

Do you know where Sparta was.............. GREECE

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corinthian_helmet

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aspis

http://www.4hoplites.com/Hoplites.htm

Sorry, I am a in the SCA and very much into reenactments of many forms and had to vent my nerd rage a bit.

FappyChan

01-22-2010

i don't care if this is sparta, or patrick. i just want the server up again so i can get enough IP to buy him when he comes out ;_;

washer

01-22-2010

looks ok. should be a character based off of spawn. with an intense cape that forms into attack or defense.. or like a swarm.. or maybe a bit like venom in that sense.