Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Champion Sneak Peek: Pantheon

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Random Trouble

01-22-2010

Joke: "TONIGHT WE DINE IN HELL!!!"

Todesman

01-22-2010

Quote:
Leito:
What do you mean? Annie and Fiddle totally rule. Not to mention that Zilian rocks.

yeah i think so too and i just want more chars like them
besides fiddles is one of the coolest most-ruling characters in the game

Ps: Love the one who posted "THIS IS NOT SPARTA" as a taunt its just awesome make it like this

shadowslice

01-22-2010

lol an idea for moveset:

passive: metal armour: pantheon takes 5%-20% (20 at lv 18) less damage from physical attacks.

Q: spear thrust: pantheon thrusts his spear forward hitting multiple enemies. 100/200/250/300/500

W: phlanx: he gains 15%/20%/30%/40%/50% movement and attack speed over 6/9/12/15/18 seconds

E: ground smash: pantheon smashes the ground with his spear causing aoe damage of 50/150/200/225/350 and knocks in air and stuns for 3seconds

R(ultimate): multi stab: pantheon attacks an enemy multiple times 4/6/8/10stunning them until the attack is over. each attack does 10%more physical damage attk power:250/325/400

consider this his moveset

shadowslice

01-22-2010

plz consider my moveset instead as he shud be a tank

Wrathzonu

Recruiter

01-22-2010

lol ur all wrong its not sparta its pantheon
what are his abilties gonna be? any ideas yet?
he shud have a combination trynd spin/poppy heroic charge

SmokeAndMirrors

01-22-2010

I see that a lot of people are a little disappointed that the focus seems to be on the champions instead of focusing on gameplay. Well, I would imagine that they want this game to be complete just as badly as anyone else - gameplay and champions. The idea you should be getting from the rapid release of champions is that they are working diligently, and at this point in time they must feel that the champion selection is inadequate (which it is). I wouldnt take this as a sign that they are not putting any effort towards enhancing the additional features, it simply takes time. Maybe you would have preferred if they had of not released the game at all until it was complete to your standards? To save themselves from being *****ed at by people who don't know a thing about the amount of effort put into making a game? I personally do not, but - I think that Riot and the League of Legends team have proven that they care more about the community than most and it's probably best if you just continue to trust they know what they are doing. After all, they did create a better game than dota.

Kabaaaaaaam

01-22-2010

Quote:
RustyBarnacle:
'Fraid not. Clearly a roman soldier. Note the use of a hoplon rather than an aespis, and the corinthian helmet was also more of a roman thing.

Wow way to be a debbie downer History professor LAWLS

Also you are clearly wrong, that is spartan gear he is sporting buddy boy. Study Harder. Spartans wore rounded shields,Romans had Tower-esque shields in comparison.Also as far as the hoplon, that is just armament a citizen solider wears to battle. They all had hoplons, just the spartans were most revered in the use of it.

Kabaaaaaaam

01-22-2010

Quote:
shadowslice:
plz consider my moveset instead as he shud be a tank

simply...but most definitely.....No

jempoy24

01-22-2010

looks like kayle with a sheild lol

Jimeh

Recruiter

01-22-2010

Quote:
RustyBarnacle:
'Fraid not. Clearly a roman soldier. Note the use of a hoplon rather than an aespis, and the corinthian helmet was also more of a roman thing.

Whoa....

To far my friend... to far... lol