Champion Sneak Peek: Pantheon

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Omnipotence

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

01-20-2010

As long as he's not super OP when he comes. Otherwise, looks awesome.

King John VI

01-20-2010

I just want to say that I am very glad you are continuing to create new content. New content is what keeps a game going, and so long as new characters, maps, items or new anything is coming in, your game will remain great. Some will say that new characters will make balancing difficult, new items will change the balance of power, new maps will make it harder to find a game, but it is innovation that allows any good, service, or game to succeed, and with that new content will come new players and new ideas to make it even greater. So I am glad that you continue to innovate with League of Legends.

StretchyStretch

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-20-2010

I was hoping for a new caster type champ before another dps tank, probably melee but could throw his spear. Still looks pretty badass though.

soyfamoso

01-20-2010

i hope that he be able to trow that spear and deal damage to anything in its way...

Oberic

01-20-2010

K, I like roman guy, big fan of that gear setup. ^_^
Though everyone is right, we haven't gotten a proper mage since heimer, not counting the ryze remake..

Side note:
Two abilities I thought of that I gotta put down somewhere, might as well be here.

Some sorta ult that sends a champ back to fountain (friend or foe would be interesting.) ^_^

And a target AOE spell that targets like Veigar's dark matter, but you press the spell again to release the damage. That, or it releases the damage way later, but with a lowish cooldown, so you can pile them all over the ground before a fight.

Also, I'd like to see that blind monk guy added.

TheBubba

01-20-2010

sweet i was actually just wishing for a hero like this the other day

d3m0n101

01-20-2010

not bad...........NOW WE CAN MEET THE SPARTANS!!! =D

Ak47

01-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pendragon View Post
Since Singed joined the League of Legends, there has been a decided dearth of champions with extremely large shields. Luckily, Pantheon is coming to help prevent this extremely important demographic from becoming marginalized. Here’s a glimpse at what we used to inspire Pantheon.
marginalized???

then what the **** is poppy?

xcrunner1600

01-20-2010

Brings back bad memories of Huskar ...

Reamus

01-20-2010

New Champions make me happy

+1 to Riot