Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

update about east coast servers from riot gradius

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Darkggod

10-06-2014

http://prntscr.com/4towqx

http://prntscr.com/4toxh1

So at least they are trying and we can at least hope that It will be soon

Thanks for the update regarding east coast servers, RiotGradius

Felfire

10-06-2014

Riot could have fixed 2 problems at the same time by getting stable servers in the Midwest such as Chicago.

DollaMenunaire

10-06-2014

"the poster of that thread is working on getting more information related to the network changes you are looking for"

Sounds like a 6/10 deflection to me, but hopefully I'm wrong.

Darkggod

10-06-2014

Quote:
DollaMenunaire:
"the poster of that thread is working on getting more information related to the network changes you are looking for"

Sounds like a 6/10 deflection to me, but hopefully I'm wrong.

its better then them shutting down the topic at all and doing nothing about it....

runaxs

10-06-2014

not sure how I feel about this, I am a little upset that they are still saying that they understand and they are working on it, they have been working on it for 2 years at least how long do you work on something before you actually launch it?

It really shouldn't have taken this long and they have been aware of ping issues for years so them understanding our issue is nothing new we want a damn ****ing timeline not still working on a ****ing timeline.

Eleshakai

Recruiter

10-06-2014

Quote:
Felfire:
Riot could have fixed 2 problems at the same time by getting stable servers in the Midwest such as Chicago.

Chicago would've been the ideal. It's basically the internet centre of North America. Probably ~60% of all traffic from E/W and even some from NW goes through Chicago.

DollaMenunaire

10-06-2014

Quote:
Darkggod:
its better then them shutting down the topic at all and doing nothing about it....

I just don't get it, how does he need to work on getting information, isn't he working on it himself?

What kind of work does he need to do to just say what the deal is?

Darkggod

10-06-2014

Quote:
DollaMenunaire:
I just don't get it, how does he need to work on getting information, isn't he working on it himself?

What kind of work does he need to do to just say what the deal is?

Probably because they all work in different sectors and do different things....
For example he can have no idea what he is doing in networking, but is the manger in customer support and has a little of information about the servers so he wants to share it for the players sataisfaction

Hostile

10-06-2014

A little annoyed that there is no real answers in here..just a bunch of run around's. I know switching a network can be annoying, but this has been going on for years..

Darkggod

10-06-2014

bump