Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

The One ADC That Can Win Trades Against Lucian In Lane

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Redrafter

10-06-2014

Mordekaiser es numero uno

Shockwhite

10-06-2014

I've honestly been calling him OP since his buffs, right now he's the only ADC that can almost 100-0 someone if he combos correctly, point blank buckshot to the face, ult, get in a few autos and boom, you can kill any squishy in the early game.

Pee On Me Elmo

10-06-2014

What about Miss Fortune?

How is little edi btw Janna F Kennedy?

HateDaddy

10-06-2014

Wouldnt Draven vs Lucian come down to supports? Cuz I don't see any Lucian lane out-trading draven/janna, just having the potential to all-in them or die to shielded spinning axes

Golden Dawn Mage

10-06-2014

nope. not even graves out trades lucian. lucian has highest hp in the game, higher than irelia, jax, ryze, ect. lucian's passive is not some small damage boost once in a while like caits, it is a double strike on every auto attack because he will use an ability between each auto. he can do a 5 double strike auto combo, in one skirmish in a short time period, whilst dpsing the whole time with abilities. NO ONE CAN OUT TRADE LUCIAN.

Kiyoish

10-06-2014

+1 from the god Jfk himself.

RexSaur

10-06-2014

Quote:
HateDaddy:
Wouldnt Draven vs Lucian come down to supports? Cuz I don't see any Lucian lane out-trading draven/janna, just having the potential to all-in them or die to shielded spinning axes

The whole bot lane itself comes down to supports.

And not just supports, the combination of the ad + support.

Clock Code

10-06-2014

Graves is typically my ranked ADC pick. I cant tell you how many times I've been behind an enemy adc (they hit lvl 2 first, we're purple side, w/e), only to hit 6 and shotgun their face off.

Janna F Kennedy

Recruiter

10-06-2014

Quote:
HateDaddy:
Yeah i'm just talking about in most match-ups. Obviously some matchups will favor Lucian/Graves depending on the supports and a lot of other factors. In general though, Graves can stand toe to toe with Lucian.

Quote:
Pee On Me Elmo:
What about Miss Fortune?

MF can beat Lucian early but it's pointless to play her since she is a really bad champion lol.

Janna F Kennedy

Recruiter

10-06-2014

Quote:
Pee On Me Elmo:
What about Miss Fortune?

What's little edi?