Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Sion looks like he does zero damage in the spotlight

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Weltall8000

10-06-2014

Quote:
sion's ult cant be stopped by CC

So, I'll stand by a wall, and move before he hits, stunning him, without using any of my cooldowns. Or leisurely walk into the jungle when I see him barreling toward me.

Aldaföðr

10-06-2014

Quote:
Weltall8000:
So, I'll stand by a wall, and move before he hits, stunning him, without using any of my cooldowns. Or leisurely walk into the jungle when I see him barreling toward me.

k then i Q slow you (dont need toh ave it full charged) or i E slow you and keep chasing spaming Q and e slow while my team charges up and slaughters you

FlamingoFonTwo

10-06-2014

Quote:
IAintDarius:
*Complains about a CC bruiser not doing ADC level damage*

Best part is that, considering your a troll, if he did do that much damage you would be *****ing about how broken he is.

I never said ADC level damage

Amumu
Alistar
Mundo
Gnar
Hecarim
Jarvan
Malphite
Maokai
Nasus
Naut
Rammus
Renekton
Shen
Sejuani
Skarner
Vi
Voli
Wukong
Warwick
Xin

all do better damage, are just as tanky, and cc just as well if not better

Azrethoc

10-06-2014

I can already tell he's gonna end up needing minor buffs: Decreasing the cast-time of his Q, allowing him to better aim his ult, and increasing his base health back up.
Yeah obviously just an assumption, but from what I can see he can get outplayed pretty easily just by someone doing a good dash out of his Q or ultimate, and then just running away from his passive, which this is going to force him to be just another boring CC bruiser, other than the good 'ol cannibalistic undead lifesteal guy we wanted.

Aldaföðr

10-06-2014

Watch people complain about him now but before long everyone wll be *****ing how broken he is

OGZ Bob Gnarly

10-06-2014

Quote:
Aldaföðr:
i still think you guys are trying to put to much damage on someone whos being turned into a tank and once again is great late game due to his health passive he gets

IF THEY'RE TURNING HIM INTO A TANK, WHY DID THEY SHAVE 700 HEALTH OFF HIS BASE STATS, REMOVE HIS DR PASSIVE, AND NERF HIS HEALTH GAIN FROM 3 TO 2?

New Sion has literally nothing going for him.

Aldaföðr

10-06-2014

because old sion was so ****ing broken i could solo to plane all th way to the nexus and no one could stop me from doing it because of how ****ing broken his ult was

SouL1ess

10-06-2014

Sion spotlight confirmed Yorick spotlight

"I used W while Blitzcrank ulted and enemy lost tons of hp, so I must have dealt tons of damage"

I Will Be Hokage

10-06-2014

Hes a control tank not a damage fighter.

OGZ Bob Gnarly

10-06-2014

Quote:
I Will Be Hokage:
Hes a control tank not a damage fighter.

If they wanted him to be a tank, they shouldn't have stripped away everything that actually made him tanky.