Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

LF an ADC for a competitive team

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dopebomber

10-06-2014

Team nVus is currently looking for an adc to join our team. I am the support player and will be handchoosing who will specifically be on this team. We are a fairly new team but skilled individuals that have played together for some time now.

As a support i am looking for these characteristics in an adc player

Good csing
knowing when to harass
reminders on wards
and knowing when to commit to a fight

as a support i will be focusing on

Knowing when to ward
harassing when able too
providing information on where opponets may be

I will be providing greater detail within game about this team. This team will be doing tournaments, traveling to lan(expense paid), and maybe even having jerseys and equipment

Do not add me because i will be adding the players, currently ranking does not matter all i will like to see is skill and skill only. Every applicant will have up to 3 games to put an impression on me. After enough applicants have applied i will be putting them in a team environment game with the other players. From there the most applicable applicant will be chosen.

if this interests you then here is the application

IGN:
Timezone:
Top 5 adc:

GoldMedalistUSA

10-06-2014

IGN: GoldMedalistUSA
Timezone: est
Top 5 adc: Cait,vayne,ezreal,lucian,graves
Experience(rank5):none

KnightDuffie

10-06-2014

IGN: KnightDuffie
Timezone: Eastern
Top 5 adc: Lucian, Caitlyn, Jinx, Vayne, Tristana (Mostly Lucian and Caitlyn, although trying to work on trist atm)
Experience(rank5): Some experience in 2 teams, but we only got to mid silver because people would stop playing.

Xiang Xin

10-06-2014

IGN: Xiang Xin
Timezone: CST
Top 5 adc: Trist, Vayne, Jinx, Ezreal, Corki, Kog
Experience(rank5): Played on several ranked teams for extended periods of time. Played at 3 LAN events that were local.

Eryu

10-06-2014

IGN: Eryu
Rank: Silver 4, was G5 but complications took me down to B5... Rather not go into it.
Timezone: Eastern. -5
Top 5 adc: Lucian, Ezreal (Even though he's hardly viable now I know how to make him work still), Tristana, Jinx, Caitlyn/Twitch.
Experience(rank5): Been ADC in a few teams, highest rank was Gold 1. Others that I know off top were Gold 3 and Gold 5.

If you're still ignoring rank I'd definitely give me a try.

vSurge

10-06-2014

IGN: vSurge
Timezone: EST
Top 5 adc: Lucian, Trist, Corki, Twitch, Draven
Experience(rank5): Ive only played with friends ranked 5, the other teams fell apart and disbanded before anything good could happen.