Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

This chat ban thing is absolutely ridiculous

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Adam D Smith

10-06-2014

Quote:
POSRemix:
I wouldnt want to be matched with someone with your attitude either if you think someone should be permabanned for criticizing a teammate in a video game.

I don't play a game to be criticized for how I am playing; you do not have the right to criticize others.

Seems Riot agrees with me.

Shiro Pichu

10-06-2014

Quote:
Brocky:
agreed, honestly though 30 percent of the people playing league are immature 12-15 year olds that will report you for first blooding them in lane. I don't care how hard i try to be positive and enthusiastic you can literally get reported and chat banned for having a good game nowadays. I'm sure rito checks chat and makes sure that someone was doing something wrong before banning. But at the same time i know if i mess up and do something wrong or say something in chat like I'm going mid (even if im first pick) you can get reported and ganged up on. I think tribunal needs a better system as well. One time my laptop shut off on me because it wasn't plugged into the charger, i turn it back on and go to reconnect and am not even able to because leaver buster automatically banned me for a day. I agree with what your saying and apologize for it taking me so long to explain it i'm 4 ipa's deep. Lets bump this ****.

pull more statistics out of your ass plz

EpicShoe

Recruiter

10-06-2014

Man I've never received a chat ban before. I don't talk much, but I can't even imagine saying only a few words every few minutes. But hey would you rather be chat banned or banned? :^)