Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Anyone else have this issue?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xioleden

10-06-2014

I was just in a ranked match as Viktor, 3/3/12, we had them pushed all the way in and after we all backed after taking a few turrets, I suddenly got slammed with "Attempting to reconnect" for about two minutes...Okay, close out the client, kill the program, turn it back on, hit reconnect. Get to 97% 4 times, and 100% twice, but kicked off each and every time back to the reconnect screen. Had a stable 100 ping pretty much the entire game until this happened.
This gonna be common? This that "DropHacking"? I somewhat doubt it, since I was allowed to reconnect just as they were hitting nexus, that or someone went so smart as to turn it off to prevent me from having a missing match in my history, but seriously. Either Riot borked, or I somehow got ****ed with, and it wasn't my connection because my skype call didn't get a quality drop or end.

The aforementioned match: http://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/NA1/1571640729/37795527