Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

someoene draw me a picture of allah

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fubby3

10-06-2014

Quote:
DracoMTA:
How many pictures of God do you-
Oh wait, I forgot that you guys have the gall to imagine God and draw Him as if he were a mere human. Also, the holy trinity? And you guys call yourselves a monotheistic religion? Should I bring up how violent Christians have been over the last 2000 years, compared to the last ~15 years for "Muslims."
Read up on real Islam from actual Muslim scholarly sources not CNN, Fox, or Islam-watch. I respect Christians and all, but please use your brains you filthy masses.
Funny thing, my best friends are Jewish and Atheist.

Signed, a sad Muslim who wants peace and doesn't believe in hurting innocent people for political reasons under the guise of "Jihad" and "in the name of Allah."

ok your muslim bro i need a drawing asap

AnonTwo

10-06-2014

Quote:
DracoMTA:
Oh wait, I forgot that you guys have the gall to imagine God and draw Him as if he were a mere human. Also, the holy trinity? And you guys call yourselves a monotheistic religion? Should I bring up how violent Christians have been over the last 2000 years, compared to the last ~15 years for "Muslims."
Read up on real Islam from actual Muslim scholarly sources not CNN, Fox, or Islam-watch. I respect Christians and all, but please use your brains you filthy masses.

Signed, a sad Muslim who wants peace and doesn't believe in hurting innocent people for political reasons under the guise of "Jihad" and "in the name of Allah."

What did that even have to do with what the OP was asking?

IAintDarius

10-06-2014

Quote:
DracoMTA:

I feel like this is a copypasta.

Fubby3

10-06-2014

Quote:
IAintDarius:
I feel like this is a copypasta.

bope but wow now that I look at it it does look like copypasta.

but **** man i need that drawing

manitup

10-06-2014

https://search.yahoo.com/search;_ylt=Agjnxq4C27l0KFY6AujMf5SbvZx4?p=picture+of+allah&toggle=1&cop=mss&ei=UTF-8&fr=yfp-t-901&fp=1

Here ya go

Fubby3

10-06-2014

Quote:
manitup:
https://search.yahoo.com/search;_ylt=Agjnxq4C27l0KFY6AujMf5SbvZx4?p=picture+of+allah&toggle=1&cop=mss&ei=UTF-8&fr=yfp-t-901&fp=1

Here ya go

I tried that. I need him not just the word lol