Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Who has the highest level 1-2 damage output in the game?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rykaal

10-06-2014

Just curious, me and my brother got this topic going and I have no idea. I'm going with Udyr and his tiger stance, i've seen it litterally solo anyone with the DoT and a few auto attacks alone.

splntr

10-06-2014

Gangplank

Auto - Q - Auto - Ignite

GG

Resonating Fart

10-06-2014

eh. either riven, red pot q udyr, maybe lee sin with aa aa q aa aa q. or possibly even twitch with aa aa aa aa aa aa e. im assuming that could possibly one shot with enough ad. level 2 maybe um. not sure about level 2, but thresh + Lucian or braum + Lucian lvl 2 can usually 100>0.

Resonating Fart

10-06-2014

oh, and theoretically blitz crank could have the highest damage if he pulls them into tower, he could kill them in like 2 seconds.

The Spoon Dog

10-06-2014

How many auto's are we allowed to consider? If we're allowed to consider 5 from twitch, why not twenty from anivia?

Loopki40

10-06-2014

Sion and Dr. Mundo have the highest damaging autos at level 1

Resonating Fart

10-06-2014

Quote:
The Spoon Dog:
How many auto's are we allowed to consider? If we're allowed to consider 5 from twitch, why not twenty from anivia?

its about how fast. twitch can get 5 relatively fast, and definitely faster then anivia.

but Imo twitch still probably doesn't have the highest burst lvl 1. just brainstorming.

Suzunoo

10-06-2014

Double q udyr

Booty BIaster

10-06-2014

Lee, Nidalee, Udyr, Shyvana, Karma, Draven, Jayce

I love beer

10-06-2014

Mid wukong. Red pot all in at level 2. Gets em every time.