Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

♥Relax Gaming: Wanting to make friends♥

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Akoa

10-06-2014

Hai ^~^, My name is Akoa also know as Princess Otay.

My Boyfriend Akoe and I used to be on one of those larger mainstream team speaks where people would mostly come just for Tournaments. As the tournaments grew the community as a whole started to dwindle in their population.
We decided that even though we loved the team speak we were on, there wasn't any point being there anymore since almost everyone was either there for tournaments or was just plain rude.

Since then we have opened a smaller server called Relax Gaming, At the moment there are 35 slots and in the evening we get about 25 people. We decided that every time we hit max users we would upgrade the server just a bit more.

I want to welcome anyone who would like to make new friends and just be a part of a close community where you can actually find people who will enjoy playing league with you.

Now I know your going to ask, what do we have to offer? All the other servers say try and list everything that they have. Our server has people who are kind and will try and help you and will not just give up because a game is going bad. Our server sometimes have in houses were everyone just has fun playing silly games on customs.

Our team speak has four rules and they are quite simple, when you come in you can look and see what they are.
Also hoping to bribe you softly... ICOOONNNSSS OH MY GOSH they are so darn cute ^~^

I hope that you come and check us out. I do warn you, in the morning the numbers are low in the server because some people have a life. gg no re. But other then that we hope to see you here sometime.

If you have no idea what teamspeak is, or how to download it its super simple.

First you go to this website
http://www.teamspeak3.com/teamspeak-download.php
Then you press which Client that you need it can be x32 or x64 your choice.
Once you are done downloading that program, you hit connect and just copy and paste the server ip into the server address then BAM your connected <3.

The Server IP is:
relaxgaming.typefrag.com:8365

Have a Great Day <3

From Akoa & Akoe

Mr DoubleUOhEnJi

10-06-2014

very nice people

Okay

10-06-2014

This server is pretty beast not gonna lie, check it out peeps.

NyanCloud

10-06-2014

Best server ever come everyone

XEndersXenocideX

10-06-2014

Great community friendly n nice ppl great place to find ppl to play LoL n have fun n the turny's just make it that much better........... just watch out for that Akoa tho she's a Evil Dictator...........

Sailor Rylee

10-06-2014

Server is pretty sweet plus the icons are rly cute so you should really check it out ;w;

Haemataulics

10-06-2014

Great community, everyone is nice and very helpful they also have other games besides LoL

Aye Don Vito Aye

10-06-2014

You guys are fun <3 otay

Idis

10-06-2014

This team speak is tha bomb

My Rusty Spoon

Recruiter

10-06-2014

Dropping some love for the Otay