Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

LunarStar Gaming NEW TEAM SERIOUS! GOLD-PLAT

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

l Jer l

10-06-2014

well 11 at night is the time i can get on actually. Most days like i said

Skiittlez

10-06-2014

Quote:
l Jer l:
well 11 at night is the time i can get on actually. Most days like i said

But that is when we would start practice. Would go around like 3-4 am EST.

mindlessplaya

10-06-2014

Division:currently gold 2 but i am climbing atm
Main Role:support
Availability:almost all the time, but i do need a heads up on the schedule if i make it
Communication:great communication, i tend to communicate a little more than needed sometimes
Willing to improve:hell yes
Good sense of humor:i would like to think so
When Availability to tryout:anytime
Always positive:yes
Have you been toxic:only when people are selfish and dont want to grow as a person and therefore as a team as well
Best League thing about you:personal skills and ward coverage
Something you can improve:map awareness
Something you wish to learn:my pool is good but my skills with certain champs is pretty eh
Things about yourself:i am an 18 y.o. looking for a good team that watns to grow together and be very competitive but still have a good time
Stuff I should defiantly know about you: (if personal but want to tell IG message me)
Can you shot call:yes
Anything Else you wish to add:

l Jer l

10-06-2014

You could still hold it at 11 when im on :P i get on abit before 11 and can stay til the 3-4am easily

Skiittlez

10-06-2014

bump

Skiittlez

10-06-2014

bump

Skiittlez

10-06-2014

bump

VadaZim

10-06-2014

Division: Gold3
Main Role: JUNGLE FOR LIFE
Availability: Week Days: 11:00PM-2:30 AM (I kinda quit functioning around 2:30 XD) Weekend ALL OF IT... until 3:00 AM
Communication: Very good, but I like team that is good at listening to leader
Willing to Improve: Of course, whats the point of league if you dont want to improve
Good Sense of Humor: FANTASTIC...
When Availability to tryout: Any time during the weekend, or after 9:00pm on weekdays
Always Positive:I always have the winning mindset no matter what, I love comebacks
Have you been Toxic: No, I encourage teammates. and troll the enemy
Best League thing about you: I rarely get Outsmited, I am great at stealing barons/dragons
Something you can improve: Knowing when exactly to engage (I will try my best to let everyone know when I go in)
Something you Wish to learn:How to create better team fight opportunities
Things About yourself: I am really calm and relaxed, I listen well. I am generally above average at most video games, but its nothing amazing.
Can you shot call: I can sometimes shot call if its related to baron fights or drag
Anything Else you wish to add: my favorite junglers are Udyr, Rengar, Kha, and Noct.