Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


How hard is it to drop from gold 5?

1
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Best Ryze Japan

Senior Member

10-06-2014

I'm getting scared because end of season is a month away.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mansana

Member

10-06-2014

Silver and Gold players are now immune to inactivity decay; so if you make it to Gold you no longer need to play ranked. There is no need to play. If your goal is higher than gold, then that's your risk to take.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ABCDEFGHIJKL

Member

10-06-2014

Quote:
Mansana:
Silver and Gold players are now immune to inactivity decay; so if you make it to Gold you no longer need to play ranked. There is no need to play. If your goal is higher than gold, then that's your risk to take.


Lies


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

osea101

Senior Member

10-06-2014

I intentionally tanked my mmr from gold to silver (working on bronze now). I'd say it took A LOT of games. It was way over 10 (in a row). I think it was somewhere around 15-20 and that's assuming you never win.

I'd feel fine if I were you.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ABCDEFGHIJKL

Member

10-06-2014

Quote:
osea101:
I intentionally tanked my mmr from gold to silver (working on bronze now). I'd say it took A LOT of games. It was way over 10 (in a row). I think it was somewhere around 15-20 and that's assuming you never win.

I'd feel fine if I were you.


Reported for intentional feeding


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sukishoo

Recruiter

10-06-2014

Quote:
Mansana:
Silver and Gold players are now immune to inactivity decay; so if you make it to Gold you no longer need to play ranked. There is no need to play. If your goal is higher than gold, then that's your risk to take.



THIS.

Yeah no need to be scared. I was for a bit but now that this happened in the last patch we are safe from falling. Just get to where you want and then go inactive for the end of the season


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jikker

Senior Member

10-06-2014

Why do you want to drop?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sukishoo

Recruiter

10-06-2014

Quote:
Jikker:
Why do you want to drop?


Did you read the thread at all?


1