Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

How hard is it to drop from gold 5?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Best Ryze Japan

10-06-2014

I'm getting scared because end of season is a month away.

Mansana

10-06-2014

Silver and Gold players are now immune to inactivity decay; so if you make it to Gold you no longer need to play ranked. There is no need to play. If your goal is higher than gold, then that's your risk to take.

ABCDEFGHIJKL

10-06-2014

Quote:
Mansana:
Silver and Gold players are now immune to inactivity decay; so if you make it to Gold you no longer need to play ranked. There is no need to play. If your goal is higher than gold, then that's your risk to take.

Lies

osea101

10-06-2014

I intentionally tanked my mmr from gold to silver (working on bronze now). I'd say it took A LOT of games. It was way over 10 (in a row). I think it was somewhere around 15-20 and that's assuming you never win.

I'd feel fine if I were you.

ABCDEFGHIJKL

10-06-2014

Quote:
osea101:
I intentionally tanked my mmr from gold to silver (working on bronze now). I'd say it took A LOT of games. It was way over 10 (in a row). I think it was somewhere around 15-20 and that's assuming you never win.

I'd feel fine if I were you.

Reported for intentional feeding

Sukishoo

Recruiter

10-06-2014

Quote:
Mansana:

THIS.

Yeah no need to be scared. I was for a bit but now that this happened in the last patch we are safe from falling. Just get to where you want and then go inactive for the end of the season

Jikker

10-06-2014

Why do you want to drop?

Sukishoo

Recruiter

10-06-2014

Quote:
Jikker:
Why do you want to drop?

Did you read the thread at all?