Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Let's make Tamat's transition post the most downvoted in GD's history

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zastie

10-06-2014

Quote:
Hackulator:
I doubt they'd care enough...also once the forum is locked and archived it would be a pain.

Call your friends, time is running out.

Once time a red thread regarding The Harrowing was downvoted a ton, Riot actually reset the votes on it. They're able to reset votes, and it honestly wouldn't surprise me if they balanced it out to zero right before they lock it.

Hackulator

10-06-2014

Quote:
Zastie:
Once time a red thread regarding The Harrowing was downvoted a ton, Riot actually reset the votes on it. They're able to reset votes, and it honestly wouldn't surprise me if they balanced it out to zero right before they lock it.

It's possible, but we'd all know then and it would become another story to tell about Riot's bullshit.

ChickenWrap

Recruiter

10-06-2014

Quote:
Hackulator:
I don't really like the look or format of the new boards. However, more to the point is that they will be a very different beast than GD, and we will lose a lot of people. I'm not losing it, but I think this is a good way to leave a tribute to old GD.

Quote:
Iamboringtoo:
Apparently, a lot of the community describes the new boards as "horrible"

They complained when we swapped to this from the way the old GD looked. Same response from the community, now they like it.

Trust me, this is 100% better than what we have now. Except for the crappy quoting system, which will be fixed.

Hackulator

10-06-2014

40 new downvotes since I posted, keep them coming! Where are the russian botnets? ;-)

Hackulator

10-06-2014

up

epicchef

10-06-2014

link plz

Weltall8000

10-06-2014

I still liked the old style of these forums better. This is functional, but still less preferable to the old forum style, however, they both worked fundamentally the same. The new boards have differences that I do not like, particularly with the format lifted from Reddit. So, I would take this over the boards and the old format of these forums over this. But, I don't think I've ever even expressed this sentiment on here, only thinking to myself "huh, I liked the old look better. w/e's." This particular change is driving me away from Riot and League of Legends entirely. Cool for them, they made their money off of me for my skins and whatnot, but, for what it's worth, they're done making money from me in the wake of this last change. I'm tired of them disregarding large segments of their customers and basically telling them to "deal with it." So, they are entitled to do that, but I'm entitled to tell them to **** themselves and leave. So, I'm leaving with these forums and Riot, go **** yourselves.

Hackulator

10-06-2014

Quote:
epicchef:
link plz

It's stickied to the top of the forums lol, but here it is.

http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=4909234

Hackulator

10-06-2014

bump

Jikker

10-06-2014

I did my part