Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


Let's make Tamat's transition post the most downvoted in GD's history

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hackulator

Senior Member

10-06-2014

We don't have much time left, but if these boards are going to be archived, let's make sure we leave a lasting mark about our displeasure with the change. Get your smurfs, your bots, or whatever you have out and downvote that post into oblivion, let's see how low it can go.

Edit: Over 100 new downvotes since I made this thread, but we still have a long way to go. It's a long **** I know, but let's see what we can do. Call your friends, get your smurfs, let's make this happen.

EDIT FROM THE AFTERLIFE: CAN STILL EDIT EVEN THOUGH GD IS DEAD


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Iamboringtoo

Senior Member

10-06-2014

Quote:
Hackulator:
We don't have much time left, but if these boards are going to be archived, let's make sure we leave a lasting mark about our displeasure with the change. Get your smurfs, your bots, or whatever you have out and downvote that post into oblivion, let's see how low it can go.

When Riot posts get downvoted, it still stays visible regardless of the # of downvotes.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bad Fungus

Senior Member

10-06-2014

It has a very long ways to go.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hackulator

Senior Member

10-06-2014

Quote:
Iamboringtoo:
When Riot posts get downvoted, it still stays visible regardless of the # of downvotes.


I know this, I mean it already has hundreds of downvotes, I just want to see how negative we can make it go.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sexiest Talon NA

Senior Member

10-06-2014

Riot will just upvote bot it when this forum dies. CALLING IT


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hackulator

Senior Member

10-06-2014

Quote:
Sexiest Talon NA:
Riot will just upvote bot it when this forum dies. CALLING IT


I doubt they'd care enough...also once the forum is locked and archived it would be a pain.

Call your friends, time is running out.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ChickenWrap

Recruiter

10-06-2014

The sad thing is that the boards aren't even bad and you're all losing it over pretty much nothing.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hackulator

Senior Member

10-06-2014

Quote:
ChickenWrap:
The sad thing is that the boards aren't even bad and you're all losing it over pretty much nothing.


I don't really like the look or format of the new boards. However, more to the point is that they will be a very different beast than GD, and we will lose a lot of people. I'm not losing it, but I think this is a good way to leave a tribute to old GD.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Iamboringtoo

Senior Member

10-06-2014

Quote:
ChickenWrap:
The sad thing is that the boards aren't even bad and you're all losing it over pretty much nothing.

Apparently, a lot of the community describes the new boards as "horrible"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hackulator

Senior Member

10-06-2014

bump