Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Looking for female friend(s)!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Reiselia

10-06-2014

It's not meant to sound sexist (so whiney children looking to call foul, please go away)! If you're male and you want to be friends, that's cool, but my goal is to find a lady friend. I'm a female player stuck in a group of 4 boys and am just looking for something that doesn't provide large vibes of testosterone to assist me in our games and Skype calls. It would be nice! I don't care what elo you are. When we play normals we're usually put against high plat to high diamond (in case you need a range of our group. ) I suppose if you're interested, do use Skype, and don't mind the occasional aram, please add me at Reiselia.

Drunk Wukong

10-06-2014

Scarrletred add her she is also looking for female friends.

Reiselia

10-06-2014

Great! Will certainly add her after work.

Akoa

10-06-2014

I added you ^~^

Yogahana

10-06-2014

At work right now but feel free to add me =p

Yogahana

10-06-2014

oppps, this is my smurf account, didnt even realize...

add my main ign: Yogalata =p