Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Forced to dodge?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AspiringPlayer

10-06-2014

So, I usually duo que with friends of mine, and we do very well together and generally get good teams. When I decide to soloq, I get stuck with people choosing their champs and positions as if I was dropped into a team builder game. I get vi's who go mid when the only spot we need is jungle. There's a 20% chance the guy going top is trying to break the meta with his champ select, and ridiculous supports when people are upset they are last pick and just REALLY wanted to play anivia. Then, it comes down to the last second I'm stuck with a garen jungle, adc going top, or "duo" mids and jungles because someone tried to remedy the situation, or there was no compromise made. I have no interest waiting 25 - 35 minutes to surrender while the team flames each other. So I get penalized for avoiding the toxicity this game says they mitigate. /Endrant

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Verideathul

10-06-2014

Quote:
AspiringPlayer:
So, I usually duo que with friends of mine, and we do very well together and generally get good teams. When I decide to soloq, I get stuck with people choosing their champs and positions as if I was dropped into a team builder game. I get vi's who go mid when the only spot we need is jungle. There's a 20% chance the guy going top is trying to break the meta with his champ select, and ridiculous supports when people are upset they are last pick and just REALLY wanted to play anivia. Then, it comes down to the last second I'm stuck with a garen jungle, adc going top, or "duo" mids and jungles because someone tried to remedy the situation, or there was no compromise made. I have no interest waiting 25 - 35 minutes to surrender while the team flames each other. So I get penalized for avoiding the toxicity this game says they mitigate. /Endrant

Playing against the meta is not, and should never be, punishable.