Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Nidalee

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

R3dlegend

10-06-2014

I've noticed that Nidalee gets her cat form at level 1. I've also noticed that her cat form requires NO MANA to use...wut.

EffectFX

10-06-2014

And?

R3dlegend

10-06-2014

Quote:
EffectFX:
And?

What do you mean "And?"

Have you tried to fight a Nidalee that can poke you, burst you, then get away while having enough mana to heal and poke you once again? Acting like you don't know how op that really is.

Adrian Umbra

Recruiter

10-06-2014

Quote:
R3dlegend:
What do you mean "And?"

Have you tried to fight a Nidalee that can poke you, burst you, then get away while having enough mana to heal and poke you once again? Acting like you don't know how op that really is.

Don't know about Effect, but I have. Pick a tanky champion or one with good sustain and she's not a problem. Dodge the spears and traps and her burst goes down to almost nothing. Her heal doesn't heal for practically anything if you don't level it and costs a ton of mana if you do. She keeps healing herself, she's going to run Oom. And then she doesn't have anything to heal with and lacks the activation requirements for her burst (the "hunt" debuff)

I don't see anything from Nidalee that I wouldn't from any ranged top champion, from Teemo to Quinn or Ryze.

EffectFX

10-06-2014

Quote:
R3dlegend:
What do you mean "And?"

Magic resist, doran shield, ninja tabi

Echo5kw

10-06-2014

i still like picking naut into her. bait her jumping on you in cat form, hit w, proceed to out trade her. also, you scale better the longer the game goes.

IamTitan21

10-06-2014

People obviously don't realize that if you build mr she has no burst and if your letting her just auto attack you to death you may want to rethink your strategy.

NyX Reks

10-06-2014

Um, Elise?