Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Macro bot abusers

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MateriaKnight

10-06-2014

I'm going to post this thread in every section I personally feel relates to this issue until a Riot member notices. The issue being in AI games, and for all I know, actual PVP.

Consecutively I and at least three other players suffer the consequences of a macro bot player that rushes mid lane, only to feed the enemy, buy insensible items, and simply AA the nearest enemy unit throughout the entire game. This happens to me for what feels like nearly 7/10 games at a time. Granted, it's bots and while getting victory isn't impossible, it's the ******* principal that counts here and I'm royally pissed some freeloader isn't putting forth the actual effort real players are and getting free IP.

This is blatant disrespect for not only the game itself but players and all of Riot, and it needs to be fixed immediately. The only solution I can think that could easily solve this problem from the players side is to report the account of the said abusers and make a list for hopefully someone in Riot that cares, check the match history for consistent 0/5+/?+ in AI games, and permaban those ********.

To whom it may concern, thanks in advance for your time.

Gimpness

10-06-2014

I have never seen this problem in normal games, but it is rampant in ARAM.

MateriaKnight

10-06-2014

That's not good.

Draven1772

10-06-2014

Ive seen this in normal games as well. The last normal game I played, the other team only had one real person playing. It was ridiculous.