Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Wanna start ranked but..

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GoddessofPop

10-06-2014

ive tried top lane many times and i dont like the feel of any of the champs that usually go top. I just started league a few months ago and i feel comfortable with other roles but if i dont think ill be comfortable if im forced top lane. So i was wondering what champs are good/okay at top lane that dont feed the enemy >.>

Any suggestions?

Whoa There Betsy

10-06-2014

Just play whatever champ you're good at

Murphdog789

10-06-2014

1. Ryze: One of the best tops in the meta right now easy to play beats alot of people in lane and scales crazy well. if you can avoid dieing in lane and safely farm often times its easy to carry.
2. Mundo: Easy to play once again just farm and you will become a god late game.
3. Akali: Extremely easy to play and has a surprising amount of good match ups top, just get to 6 and kill everybody.

ConceptStyx

10-06-2014

Teemo.........everyone hates teemo

Sufficio

10-06-2014

Wukong is a pretty good top laner. He's safe and has a pretty short CD escape if you get into trouble.

It just depends what kind of champions you like. Tanks, fighters, assasins, mages? Whatever you play, there's going to be one that goes top.