Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

mac client constant crashes get me band!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

spidergirl47

10-06-2014

i own a 2008 mac desk top and so far i like the game and put money into it iv had problems with the client crashing and not letting me reconnect i got band for this i tried to re install the game and repair the files i was unable to fix the problem i got band for 7 days and i got a email saying further leaves will get my account permeant band this is not cool if riot is having problems with mac clients don't take it out on the players it ruining the game for me can someone help lift the ban and get me three this tech issue I'm having i submitted a service ticket and emailed riot about this and still no response

plz help thank you

Verideathul

10-06-2014

Quote:
spidergirl47:
i own a 2008 mac desk top and so far i like the game and put money into it iv had problems with the client crashing and not letting me reconnect i got band for this i tried to re install the game and repair the files i was unable to fix the problem i got band for 7 days and i got a email saying further leaves will get my account permeant band this is not cool if riot is having problems with mac clients don't take it out on the players it ruining the game for me can someone help lift the ban and get me three this tech issue I'm having i submitted a service ticket and emailed riot about this and still no response

plz help thank you

If you're getting the maximum penalty possible from Leaverbuster, I can assure you that you aren't being punished for the mac issues. You've left far many more games than that.

Leaverbuster FAQ (https://support.leagueoflegends.com/entries/20030633-Leaving-Games-The-Leaver-Buster-FAQ)

Can you lift my suspension?

No. We will not lift or reduce suspensions from Leaver Buster under any circumstances.

I just disconnected from two games! Am I going to get banned?

Probably not. The system will only suspend you if you consistently leave/idle games, and you will receive a warning e-mail prior to any suspensions being issued. Please note that you must maintain an active email address against your League of Legends account in order to receive these emails.

It is not my fault. My internet/your servers disconnected me. I had a real-life emergency. I had to get off the computer. The game crashed. Unban me!

You are not banned from a single leave. We understand that players may be forced to leave from time to time so the system has been designed to reduce your leaver level as you play games without leaving or idling. If you are not consistently leaving games you will not be banned.

spidergirl47

10-06-2014

i understand and what your saying if the client crashes and i try to reconect and continues to crash its not like i left the game i send in all the bug splat reports i would not pay money to play a game to afk

and iv read the forms on how to fix the issue still no results

do you have any ideas on how i can fix this so i don't lose my account
and plz put some input not copy paste what i have already read on the forms thank you for your coaperation

Verideathul

10-06-2014

Quote:
spidergirl47:
i understand and what your saying if the client crashes and i try to reconect and continues to crash its not like i left the game i send in all the bug splat reports i would not pay money to play a game to afk

and iv read the forms on how to fix the issue still no results

do you have any ideas on how i can fix this so i don't lose my account
and plz put some input not copy paste what i have already read on the forms thank you for your coaperation

You asked for an unban in your last post. I just merely told you why they won't do that. As for your issues, try posting in the Help and Support forums to see if a Wrenchman can't better diagnose them.

spidergirl47

10-06-2014

its ok if i don't get unbanned i just don't want to lose my account thank you for the help i really appreciate it