Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

People using macros to gather ip.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

4weed2weed0

10-06-2014

There has been a large amount of people using macros or bots to have their accounts to continuously play games for them in the twisted tree line so they can gather ip to buy champions without even playing the game. There should be a macro report option so we can weed out the players. We don't need robots playing games for them. They are clearly bots when they play. I just had 3 of them in one game my last game.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MateriaKnight

10-06-2014

And here I am looking to make a topic for the exact same issue, the only difference is that it applies to Summoner's Rift, too. I sincerely hope the admins see this thread because it is neverending grief for players actually putting in effort, and afk macro users riding them.