Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

New map idea. Sorry i didn't know where else i could post this.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LiquidLizZard

10-06-2014

So my idea is quite simple. It's an all jungle map, absolutely zero vision what-so-ever with the exception of wards and trinkets. This map would be filled with all sorts of objectives including relics, monsters, turrets, nexuses etc. It would also include traps, secret passages, and dangers such as creatures free-roaming the map. This map being completely separate from the rest would of course have a handful of new items, which actives might be spell shields, placing traps etc. idk yet. This is all very fresh in my mind & i of course have no idea how this would all pan out. Anyways the main objective is to find the enemy nexus and destroy it! Plain and simple right? Wrong, the map resets at random every time a new game begins; so you best start figuring out where you are headed in this tricky maze or you might just lose your way. Hope you like this, if you have any further ideas i'll be glad to read them in the comments. Thank you and goodbye

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LiquidLizZard

10-06-2014

For anyone confused, you can of course see anything within your range of vision. And allies and their vision is always visible to you. And for those of you who think this game mode would take forever to finish i would have an excessive amount of players on each team. Possibly 6-8 so that objectives are almost always getting completed making it relatively quick.