Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

This GD potentially has, at the very least 45 minutes to love. AMA and make it count.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Panda Black

10-06-2014

Quote:
Better Ban Sona:
Anything about FEK, honest opinions of either you or myself, etc etc.
I'll answer anything I can honestly

Better Ban Sona. Will you be my friend?

Better Ban Sona

10-06-2014

Quote:
Panda Black:
Better Ban Sona. Will you be my friend?

For sure

My IGN is SilentNightSona, if you were seriously wanting to add me in client

JadenRileyAM

Recruiter

10-06-2014

How can I get from B5 to Gold before end of season as a support main? Janna and Sona specifically.

Or is it just a dream at this point. . . I need dat Victorious Morg skin

Better Ban Sona

10-06-2014

Quote:
JadenRileyAM:
How can I get from B5 to Gold before end of season as a support main? Janna and Sona specifically.

Or is it just a dream at this point. . . I need dat Victorious Morg skin

Regardless of any position you play, it will have a lot to do with learning the mechanics of the game to an extent, but more importantly map awareness and learning macroing. Generally learning the flow of the game, where and when to ward, learning to expect ganks and how to set up for them early, etc.

For Sona specifically, I wrote a mini guide earlier in the thread that explains what works for me. As for Janna,remember she works best against engage comps