Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

This GD potentially has, at the very least 45 minutes to love. AMA and make it count.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tyrant Zell

10-05-2014

What do you think of me?

Nyrone

10-05-2014

If you sucked all the love out of Sona's breasts, how many pillows do you think it would fill?

fail819

10-05-2014

I make fun of weebs, yet the only thing keeping me from being a weeboo is that I am not white.

basictiger

10-05-2014

Cani see your sona hentai collection

Winterzmaulz

10-05-2014

When are you and your fiance getting married?

Better Ban Sona

10-05-2014

Quote:
Iabusemyminions:
DO YOU ACTUALLY bAN SONA?

No, my name is in reference to forum history

Quote:
Frostwoman:
Have you ever sh!tposted for the fun of it. If so, how often.

Very rarely,and usually in response to something I actually care about.

http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=4678641&highlight=

Quote:
Dredge Mammus:
Why would we ban Sona if you play Sona?

No reason to ban Sona atm; she is actually better after the rework I think, but not anything close to banworthy in game.

As I said though, my name is in reference to forum history.

Quote:
Ballserium:
can you post sona boobs?

Quote:
1v1 me at turret:
What do you think about me? o w o

GD has found a new drug.

I appreciate your threads, and your general attitude toward GD and its patrons. I view you as a caring and wise person, and a positive presence on GD.

Quote:
PieCakee:
Have you ever fapped to sona?

Too often

Quote:
ScruffyScruffs:
im just posting to say hi

Hi ^.^

sona-fan-art-5475468544.jpg

Better Ban Sona

10-05-2014

Quote:
GigaBreaker88:
Standard what did you think of me.

I haven't gotten to know you as well as many other GDers, but you seem like a nice guy

I've heard the stereotypical thirsty comments, but I understand and can occasionally relate.

Quote:
ILovePhaneSorter:
did u update ur sona hentai collection

I'm constantly updating the collection lol. Other GDers often send me pics I may have missed, and even my fiance helps sometimes

Quote:
Tyrant Zell:
What do you think of me?

I recognize the avi, but not the name sorry >.<

Quote:
Nyrone:
If you sucked all the love out of Sona's breasts, how many pillows do you think it would fill?

I suppose that depends on the size of the pillows lol

Note: I don't own any body pillows :3

Quote:
fail819:
I make fun of weebs, yet the only thing keeping me from being a weeboo is that I am not white.

Funny note, I don't actually watch much anime at all. I've only watched a few series.

Quote:
basictiger:
Cani see your sona hentai collection

I've posted a lot of SFW here on GD. Most of my NSFW collection can be found pretty easily online

Quote:
Winterzmaulz:
When are you and your fiance getting married?

October 30th, so in 25 days

Better Ban Sona

10-05-2014

Bump before GD dies <3

Exiled Doll

10-05-2014

could you teach me hao2Sona?

Better Ban Sona

10-05-2014

Quote:
Exiled Doll:
could you teach me hao2Sona?

I'm gold 5 atm, so my opinions may not prove entirely useful

CDR is much more important than AP for Sona, getting 40% is essential.

I prefer a utility/defense build rather than burst. Burst Sona looks powerful, but can often just be a dead weight. Utility/Defense provides so much more to her team.

My prefered Full build would be Iceborn, Spirit Visage, Sightstone, Mobi boots, Mikaels, and an optional 6th item. The support items are nice, but overdo CDR since I get 10% in masteries. I often prefer a zhonyas over the support items in most cases.

My runes and masteries are as follows:

http://puu.sh/c1mbE.jpg

http://puu.sh/c1mcf.jpg

Sona's poke is weaker than before, unless she is grouped with a team. You still max Q first in lane, but not be as aggressive in poking. Go for poke when the enemy tries to CS, and anticipate trades. When they try to trade, mitigate damage with W. If you can W during periodic damage being dealt, it prevents the most (due to both the heal and the shield being made use of).

Post lane phase, Sona is entirely a "stick with the team" support. Stay slightly spread to avoid getting clumped up with the team, as with any champion, but don't stay too far back. With the build I offer, Sona should be tanky enough by mid/late game to be in the mid line, to affect the entirety of her team with her spells. You can rotate spells much more freely after you get a chalice.

I try to get chalice and sightstone on the first back, which is often expensive, but its very hard to survive lane without either of them O.O

Thats all I got for now, hope it helps.