Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

chat restriction

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

lol its georgie

10-05-2014

im on my last game and lose my cool at the last 5 minutes and now I have to wait another 20 games for it to go away. so I have to communicate with pings and still get reported ?

lol its georgie

10-05-2014

im going to kill myself on video and have my dog send it in for me as a last wish if I have to play with another team that loses 5v4

lol its georgie

10-06-2014

plz ban me im sick of wasting any portion of my check on this **** ****ing game. Im going to lynch someone at a league convention if I found out they play as bad as the players ive been playing with

PrivateBaldric

10-06-2014

You have the option of having your account disabled or deleted if you wish. I would advise disabled as it is reversible should you change your mind.

https://support.leagueoflegends.com/entries/26040980-Account-Deletion-FAQ

It may be worth sleeping on it before you decide. Or just take an extended break.