Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

riot are massive morons

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dagloce

10-06-2014

I dropped from silver 1 to silver 4 in literally just a single day! Well i'm ****ing sorry i was such a cancer of this community while watching all my time getting wasted and my elo dropping down because people just ruin my ****ing games for no ****ing reason! I'm ****ing sorry it's all my fault! No **** people will troll!You are more concirned by me and not the ones ruining my games and probubly other peoples games right now but who cares about that am i right???

Dagloce

10-06-2014

All i say in games are said in team chat and all i say is "gj","mia","i'm coming" and little stuff like that,for other then that i don' type anything because i know better,as soon as i type more than 4 sentances right will go all crazy on my acc and ban me for no reason so i got used to it,what i don't get is if they are so harsch WHY ARE THERE SO MANY ****ING TROLLS????

Verideathul

10-06-2014

Quote:
Dagloce:
So me saying that i got my games ruined are confirmation bias? You can check my ****ing history and see people going 0/20 in like half of the last 30-40 games i played on purpose,which you truly don't care about,for you I'm one more whiny ******* that dare say that the community in this game sucks! I'm ****ing sorry but it does suck and it's no mystery!

Ok. Keep in mind I can see ranked, and that's about it.

Oh look, your ranked matches have been going pretty well until the last few. You've even not had a feeder in ranked go over 11 for a long while now:

http://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-history/NA/37605570

You even had a 4 game winning streak recently (10/4/2014).

Your lolking score is PLUS (+) 1244.

http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/23504888#profile

Now will you please check your own ranked history and stop this exaggeration?

Dagloce

10-06-2014

You want to tell me you didn't notice how it dropped from 1450 to 1350 from 09/08 to 09/22? and i don't cry wherever i just drop a bit,if i lost even if the game was fun i still don't feel bad, but this was different this time.

Verideathul

10-06-2014

Quote:
Dagloce:
You want to tell me you didn't notice how it dropped from 1450 to 1350 from 09/08 to 09/22? and i don't cry wherever i just drop a bit,if i lost even if the game was fun i still don't feel bad, but this was different this time.

Point out to me an intentional feeder. I've looked over tens of your ranked games, and have seen none. The only red I see is a tilt from 9/23 to 9/27 over 7 games, which would explain the loss of rank. I didn't see any intentional feeders there. I'm telling you right now, it's no different. But if you can point out some intentional feeder games, go for it. So far, all you've proven is that 1) you're willing to curse at and degrade people over forums over ELO that will not matter in your life and 2) that you're heavily negativity biased.

Dagloce

10-06-2014

1)ELO matters in my life,if it didn't i wouldn't waste 500+ hours on this game,back in the days i started playing this game was 100 times better because the community wasn't as trash as it is now and at least 99% games were fun,now they are not,the number for me dropped to 1%,because all the other time gamestate for me drops down to watching people insulting/trolling each other including me and begging for reports after EVERY single game,which ruins all the fun i try to have in your damn game.
2)If somebody had a bad time reading how i curse,well I'm sorry,i had 100 times more worse during gameplay this month.I'm saying i was getting feeders yet you say there were none,i can't provide more evidence but my games were ruined,i wouldn't just come here waiving hands like a crazy man and cursing without a reason and worse is that i don't see riot is weeling to make the expirience of players any better.Well sure you'll say I'm wrong on that,but I'm not wrong when i say anything that I've said.
Sorry for being such a nerd and wanting to make my rank a little bit higher,apperantly it shouldn't matter in my life,then why did i play this game for so damn long?idk

Verideathul

10-06-2014

Quote:
Dagloce:
1)ELO matters in my life,if it didn't i wouldn't waste 500+ hours on this game,back in the days i started playing this game was 100 times better because the community wasn't as trash as it is now and at least 99% games were fun,now they are not,the number for me dropped to 1%,because all the other time gamestate for me drops down to watching people insulting/trolling each other including me and begging for reports after EVERY single game,which ruins all the fun i try to have in your damn game.

That's a shame, because your ELO will soon be reset. Years down the line, you may even quit this game like you said you were going to just a while ago. Then what will your ELO mean?

Quote:
2)If somebody had a bad time reading how i curse,well I'm sorry,i had 100 times more worse during gameplay this month.I'm saying i was getting feeders yet you say there were none,i can't provide more evidence but my games were ruined,i wouldn't just come here waiving hands like a crazy man and cursing without a reason and worse is that i don't see riot is weeling to make the expirience of players any better.Well sure you'll say I'm wrong on that,but I'm not wrong when i say anything that I've said.

I don't think that it's me that you need to be apologizing to. You know the people you cursed at in this forum, and it would be unfair of me not to ask for you to apologize to them. You can't provide the evidence because it doesn't exist. It's all there in your match histories: win %, times of deaths, # of them, builds, all of it. Show me where you have "your game ruined." Riot implemented this match history for this purpose, and for the new Tribunal.

Quote:
Sorry for being such a nerd and wanting to make my rank a little bit higher,apperantly it shouldn't matter in my life,then why did i play this game for so damn long?idk

See first note. Nothing about ELO should ever cause you this kind of rage.

Sm1ty

10-06-2014

you didnt get what i said. trash talkinghas always been ok to me. but this community is more against trash talking than feeding and afk. so if u get mad at feeders leavers afker trolls, u get reported. it sucks. these poeple are kids. they play for fun and for social idk. even in ranked. nobody wants to win they want you to say its ok<3 kep feeding rofl! this so fun! learning azir yay in rank 0-10 but its your fault you trash talk me.

Dagloce

10-06-2014

I'm not apologizing for anything,don't you missread it.I would curse even more if i knew it would change something but it won't,this game will get worse by the day as it is getting worse now.And yes i cared about your game and about elo,i put a huge time into this game,probubly more than what i did in the games i was playing in my childhood,my all time favs and that's what i get?"go be an ******* in dota 2".**** off! i provided the evidence and you can delete my account to oblivion,i don't care anymore!i would more likely be thankful,otherwise i may not pass by my addiction and get back in no time,which i really don't want to happen again 10th time.also don't forget to down vote me as if it even matters.