Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

riot are massive morons

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dagloce

10-06-2014

Down vote again....you people are just hopeless,I'm done with this post!

NyX Reks

10-06-2014

I found the keyboard warrior!!

Dagloce

10-06-2014

Quote:
NyX Reks:
I found the keyboard warrior!!

Suck my dick you riot fanboy! I would smash your head with my keyboard alright,be happy I'm not actually within your reach. What about the game though,yes i quit after so many times of uninstalling/reinstalling.All that kept me here were my friends but i don't care anymore, the ****ty company and community aren't worth my time,i rather play dota 2 since Valve cares about its fanbase and fans themselves as the valve employees don't act like *******s like you all showed your true nature in this post.
Bye-bye trolls and forum *******s/riot dicksuckers. I'm ****ing done with this community of gigantic ******bags.

Sm1ty

10-06-2014

im totally with you on that. poeple are more against trash talk than feeders trolls or afk. get over it, this is a casual gamer community

Dagloce

10-06-2014

Who said trolls/feeders/afkers don't trash talk all at the same time while trolling/feeding? The last couple of weeks for me in this game were like torture because people went nuts in this game,did you even play this month? i was getting a TROLL(you know? the one that flames and ****?) like 20 times only last two days!I lost 10 games in a row because it was constantly a 4v5. I'm a casual alright! It's my ****ing fault I'm a ****ing magnet of trolls and *******s...Give me a ****ing break with your bs.

Verideathul

10-06-2014

Quote:
Dagloce:
Suck my dick you riot fanboy! I would smash your head with my keyboard alright,be happy I'm not actually within your reach. What about the game though,yes i quit after so many times of uninstalling/reinstalling.All that kept me here were my friends but i don't care anymore, the ****ty company and community aren't worth my time,i rather play dota 2 since Valve cares about its fanbase and fans themselves as the valve employees don't act like *******s like you all showed your true nature in this post.
Bye-bye trolls and forum *******s/riot dicksuckers. I'm ****ing done with this community of gigantic ******bags.

-Curses and yells at people to suck his d***
-Physically threatens forum posters
-Says Valve cares, although Valve behavioral systems are **** compared to Riot's
-Calls all forum poster who disagrees with him "riot d***suckers"
-Calls the community one of "gigantic d******bags"

Yes, please go to DOTA 2. You're the quintessential epitome of any hardcore DOTA2 player I've ever met. That may sound like confirmation bias, and quite frankly it probably is. Regardless, I do think it's better for you over there where they have a Prisoner's Island you can play around in and call one another whatever names you desire or curse until you're blue in the face. It won't be tolerated here.

Dagloce

10-06-2014

And I'm not entitled to my own opinions?I can't say riot doesn't do anything to emprove THE ****ING COMMUNITY? "get over it" Is not an excuse you know? well **** me! i didn't know that! sorry i can troll right now in every match if that's OK unless i don't trash talk!

Dagloce

10-06-2014

Quote:
Verideathul:
-Curses and yells at people to suck his d***
-Physically threatens forum posters
-Says Valve cares, although Valve behavioral systems are **** compared to Riot's
-Calls all forum poster who disagrees with him "riot d***suckers"
-Calls the community one of "gigantic d******bags"

Yes, please go to DOTA 2. You're the quintessential epitome of any hardcore DOTA2 player I've ever met. That may sound like confirmation bias, and quite frankly it probably is. Regardless, I do think it's better for you over there where they have a Prisoner's Island you can play around in and call one another whatever names you desire or curse until you're blue in the face. It won't be tolerated here.

If i'm the one that makes the community worse then well have fun in this ungodly game without me dear sir! Yes i come here frustrated that the community are ****ing balls crazy ruining every game and i'm an ******* for typing it on forums! **** logic!

Verideathul

10-06-2014

Quote:
Dagloce:
And I'm not entitled to my own opinions?I can't say riot doesn't do anything to emprove THE ****ING COMMUNITY? "get over it" Is not an excuse you know? well **** me! i didn't know that! sorry i can troll right now in every match if that's OK unless i don't trash talk!

You are entitled to that. I am also entitled to say that you are making a rant full of anything but logic. I am also entitled to downvote you, and even to call you out (constructively) on what you do here. What you are not entitled to is cursing at, calling others "d******bags" just for disagreeing, and yelling at anyone because they realize that all you want to do is rant. Your rant is literally 100% negativity bias, and has no evidence behind it other than your own evidence, which is prone to three things:

1) Confirmation Bias
2) Negativity Bias
3) Memory Bias

Dagloce

10-06-2014

So me saying that i got my games ruined are confirmation bias? You can check my ****ing history and see people going 0/20 in like half of the last 30-40 games i played on purpose,which you truly don't care about,for you I'm one more whiny ******* that dare say that the community in this game sucks! I'm ****ing sorry but it does suck and it's no mystery!