Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

riot are massive morons

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dagloce

10-05-2014

I kept getting leavers and trolls this week almost every match in ranked,what's the problem these days?
And riot bans me for calling them out on their bs and never bans the trolls themselves.
It's like they ban people for reacting to trolls and saying don't be as "toxic" as them but what's with the trolls themselves??
****ing stupid. I'm tired how riot is butchering the game.

Dagloce

10-06-2014

Down voting in true league of legends forums style. Said something negative about the game i like? I'll go all down vote on this *******,how dare he said riot is ****ing retarded.
I didn't get banned all i said is that if i have told all those *******s that they are *******s(which they are) instead riot would ban me,well they didn't ban trolls anyway,I'm sure of it.
I got like 10-15 leavers all at once,in a row. What's riot doing to improve the community?
"oh you engaged with a troll and called them out on their bull****?Well get banned then,*****!What's you say?It's unfair?Get over it!What about the actual trolls themselves?Who the **** cares?!" - That's all riot does to improve the community and I'm sick and tired of it.
Down vote as much as you want,you keep doing this ****,we'll keep recording it for history
and P.S. suck my dick riot!

PrivateBaldric

10-06-2014

You expected a discussion with those posts? Looks like someone that wants to rant to me.

Dagloce

10-06-2014

Yes i wanted to rant,what discussion should there be when i say all games i play are ****ing ruined??
That's just the statement i wanted to make before i would grab popcorn and watch other part of the community watch my comment and instead of realising they don't do **** to help the community,they down vote people who are crying out for help.
And that's why i get a down vote.

Dagloce

10-06-2014

I don't know why i even made it in the first place,it's not like riot will come and say "We are sorry that our game is no longer fun because all we want is $$$ and we don't care about the actual game anymore". No i knew i would get down voted,well fine,hell if i care.But when you *******s start losing players is when you will start to care but sorry it will be late!

Dagloce

10-06-2014

From all of you senior members there was only one that i truly respect,other ones are here just to lick the boots of riot,it seems.Well fine,delete the ****ing post,it's not like you ****ing care about the player feedback,**** you!

Dagloce

10-06-2014

I suppose one more "swift hammer" is incomming,you people are ****ing idiots i swear,it's not like I'll be surprised to find my acc banned for calling riot *******s(which they are).Won't bother anymore!

Dagloce

10-06-2014

PrivateBaldric you massive ****** spam click the downvote you are still a bootlicker and riot are *******s!
because **** you logic!
and because **** you player feedback!
we don't need that **** here in riot games!
well **** you!!!

Ulanopo

Recruiter

10-06-2014

Quote:
Dagloce:
PrivateBaldric you massive ****** spam click the downvote you are still a bootlicker and riot are *******s!
because **** you logic!
and because **** you player feedback!
we don't need that **** here in riot games!
well **** you!!!

Chillax man.

ed1da6df_binky.jpeg

Dagloce

10-06-2014

I'll chill when i don't get a troll/leaver in every match i play!
before new tribunal system comes out or whatever the **** riot is busy doing now,I'll go play Dota 2,at least i won't be frustrated every ****ing match!!!!