Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Fix vi's ult timer

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

dezertwolf

10-05-2014

this is more of a quality of life issue but if you ult someone with vi and they go untargetable (death, vlad puddle, fizz pole, and zhonya) it shuts down and goes on full cd now i could see a 10s timer to take its place at that point but full cd is just rediculous.

The Lost Marbles

10-05-2014

Considering that going untargetable is literally the ONLY way to actually counter Vi's ultimate that I know of, the full CD is fair, I think.

JustMyBassCannon

Recruiter

10-05-2014

No, full CD is fair. Pick your targets carefully. If Vlad, Fizz, or anyone with Zhonya's timed their thing just right so you ended up a sitting duck in the middle of the enemy team, they deserve the satisfying follow-up of picking you off.

Namnoms

10-05-2014

Yeah uh
Same as everyone else's ult

Muchashca

10-06-2014

While we're at it, can we have Lux's ult reset if it doesn't hit any enemy champion? Kinda like T-ball, but in League.