Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Oh yeah, SP

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

silentpartner

10-05-2014

Will add you once i'm home, they have the number because 2 people can have the same screen name.

Not a challenge so much, more of i would take it as a chance to learn, once face has mastered the game and reached legend i can verse him and he can give me tips to where i go wrong.

Will it be dark chocolate? i freaking love dark chocolate but am very meh on milk chocolate and white chocolate doesn't even count as real chocolate to me.

Bicepitis

10-05-2014

What % do you prefer?

I'm going to make buckeyes for holiday baskets. My mom used to make them except she couldn't bake and just melted chocolate chips and used creamy peanut butter. While delicious and a favorite part of the holidays for me, I'm going to make 74% and 81% dark chocolate and for the filling use almond butter, vanilla, and honey.

Going to use the chocolate sprayer to make some ganaches for the baskets.

I have Criollo and Trinitario beans that I'm going to do a blend of.

silentpartner

10-06-2014

Quote:
Bicepitis:
What % do you prefer?

I'm going to make buckeyes for holiday baskets. My mom used to make them except she couldn't bake and just melted chocolate chips and used creamy peanut butter. While delicious and a favorite part of the holidays for me, I'm going to make 74% and 81% dark chocolate and for the filling use almond butter, vanilla, and honey.

Going to use the chocolate sprayer to make some ganaches for the baskets.

I have Criollo and Trinitario beans that I'm going to do a blend of.

Oh yeah, that's the stuff, talk dirty to me more, 70-85% is generally the % range i like best, depends how much bitterness i'm feeling like. 70% a bit on the sweet side normally but still within a good range.