Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Oh yeah, SP

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

donthitonmegirls

10-05-2014

I'm Marzipanda on Hearthstone, though I only play wednesdays and sundays, and I'm 99% sure we're still League mates on OCE. I remember that we played and all Fiddle game together.

Bicepitis

10-05-2014

I'm going to play that. It's a goofy white kid card game right?

My brother says "you like card games right? Get my account to legendary (or something, I didn't really understand)".

So I'm going to play his account up ranked (or whatever it is) for him on a day I'm not doing anything.

donthitonmegirls

10-05-2014

Quote:
Bicepitis:
I'm going to play that. It's a goofy white kid card game right?

My brother says "you like card games right? Get my account to legendary (or something, I didn't really understand)".

So I'm going to play his account up ranked (or whatever it is) for him on a day I'm not doing anything.

Mhhmm. It's Magic the Gathering Lite, so as goofy as you can get.
Assuming your brother has all the cards he needs to build the strongest metgame decks (if not then throw in a real $100 or so to unlock them right away) you could probably win around three quarters of your games and be at rank in 2-8 hours - depending on where you're starting from.
You gonna wager with him at least to make the grind there interesting?

Bicepitis

10-05-2014

Quote:
donthitonmegirls:
Mhhmm. It's Magic the Gathering Lite, so as goofy as you can get.
Assuming your brother has all the cards he needs to build the strongest metgame decks (if not then throw in a real $100 or so to unlock them right away) you could probably win around three quarters of your games and be at rank in 2-8 hours - depending on where you're starting from.
You gonna wager with him at least to make the grind there interesting?

He said he has all the cards.

What would we wager on? He's coming to me to get him to the top rank and obviously being a "card"/strategy game, I know I can do it.

donthitonmegirls

10-05-2014

Dunno.
How long it's gonna take?

Bicepitis

10-05-2014

He said games are really quick and you rank up fast. I will need a hour to figure it out then I'm hoping to do it in less than a half a day.

Bicepitis

10-05-2014

I figure, I will figure out what the cards do and see how people play, then do it for him while I make chocolate.

silentpartner

10-05-2014

Quote:
donthitonmegirls:
I'm Marzipanda on Hearthstone, though I only play wednesdays and sundays, and I'm 99% sure we're still League mates on OCE. I remember that we played and all Fiddle game together.

Ah yes, i was meant to get back to you re: bnet tag wasn't i? lol

I think we are friends on lol oce, but i haven't logged into or patched that for close to 6months.

Do you know your bnet # after marzipanda?

And @Face i would love to see you playing hearthstone and proving your superiority, if these forums are still alive when i get home from work ill add my bnet tag and you should add me on your friends accnt when u play.

EDIT: i play a bit on sundays so should be able to make something work there.

donthitonmegirls

10-05-2014

Quote:
silentpartner:

Do you know your bnet # after marzipanda?

Didn't know there was one. Looking it up now.
EDIT: Marzipanda#1230
Quote:

And @Face i would love to see you playing hearthstone and proving your superiority, if these forums are still alive when i get home from work ill add my bnet tag and you should add me on your friends accnt when u play.

Ooh that sounds like a challenge.

Bicepitis

10-05-2014

Challenge? Sounded more to me like he wanted to be a fan.

Either way, I don't plan to do anything special, just rank my brothers account up to top ranking or whatever. Very simple.

The chocolate I plan to make will be more impressive. My new chocolate sprayer came.