Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

My match history...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Incantatus

10-05-2014

I recently played a match with Lucian. After the game, the stats never loaded. I was never awarded any IP for completing the match, neither does it show in my match history. Although, it shows on the online match history. Did I get drop hacked!? What a waste of time. BTW the game was a defeat.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pu1se

Recruiter

10-05-2014

Quote:
Incantatus:
I recently played a match with Lucian. After the game, the stats never loaded. I was never awarded any IP for completing the match, neither does it show in my match history. Although, it shows on the online match history. Did I get drop hacked!? What a waste of time. BTW the game was a defeat.

It'll get worked out eventually. I had some issues with the client prior to my game that i just played and it didn't show up in the in-client match history for me either.