Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Better make a new report category for "botter"...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

odd 1nt3g3r5

10-05-2014

I play daily vs AI on a smurf (though I use the term lightly, seeing as I don't plan to use it against people until level 30) for first win bonus. I have seen more and more "strange players" that take mid when it's already called, don't communicate with the team, buy "weird" items, and FEED above all else. The thing is, if you check their match history, they have similar scores and builds on different champions in vs AI games for days. Check this screenshot (http://i.imgur.com/ka5QGwl.jpg). (Am I supposed to cover the name? I hope not, I don't care particularly about concealing the identity of players who cheat.)

He was Leona in my game. Took mid when I called it, used spells randomly, 0 kills, 3 cs, 10 deaths. Not that we can't still pull out a win in vs AI. It was even easy still, but it P*ssed me off more than most trolls because he was getting for free the thing that I was working for: experience on an alt.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MateriaKnight

10-06-2014

Yeah they're happening way too frequently. I keep getting at least one of those freeloaders nearly every single game. It is the most morally infuriating thing to deal with knowing that and I'm hoping Riot takes action soon to get rid of this problem.