Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Bot Games

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bruenor26

10-05-2014

I am a huge fan of BOT games. This mode allows players to "practice" techniques and skills.

My only problem is this: The bots are not difficult. There is no difficult settings.
Once the game passes 15 minutes, it is usually over. Max builds and late game strategy never comes into play.

Don't get me wrong, I understand that the programming for Bot games is extremely complex. And that trying to make the bots more intelligent and trying to code more sophisticated scenarios into live team play is an insane idea, but that is exactly what I want. Bots that teleport in. Bots that throw down wards in strategic areas. And here is the most unrealistic (I assume). A bot jungler. If the enemy team has no jungler, then either the top laner is 2v1, or neither team has a jungler.

I would be seriously impressed if RIOT made bot games satisfying.

Salidfingers

10-05-2014

bronze 1-5 are advance bots

Zombiemaster

10-05-2014

I too would be impressed if Riot could make bots more extreme, however, this would be incredibly complicated to accomplish as far as coding is concerned. The coding would be so complex that wouldn't be worth the time and effort for Riot to do.