Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Win not registering in match history

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

luoth

10-05-2014

So i just ended a ranked game in which i won but after clicking continue after the victory screen i was brought to a screen which said "waiting on results". I sat there for about 5mins before i clicked skip results. After i was brough to the main screen of the client i checked my match history and the win was not recorded and i also did not gain any LP for the win. Is this just a bug and the game will show up later as will my LP or did i get screwed out of a win?
-Luoth

vdiesel

10-05-2014

same here, won the match and didnt get point for it, **** took forever too

TheLoveBuddy

10-05-2014

This just happened to me as well.

The Little Faker

10-05-2014

same here,i cant tell u how mad i am right now.

CaptainZhu

10-05-2014

Yep this just happened to me too RIOT WHYYY

Struddle

10-05-2014

It seems like riot is having some issues with their servers at the moment massive dc's across the board and quite a few client failures I currently am unable to get into a game without closing the client and reopening after I enter in the loading screen since all I get is a black screen there. There is probably something going on but I would just wait patiently it will probably be fixed eventually until then if your still having trouble I recommend making a ticket.

Teysa Karlovv

10-05-2014

It happened to me too, I don't really care, just curious for my boyfriend, he was in a series, and it shows him still in a series... so if he wins the next one will he get promoted then???

bakedasfunk

10-05-2014

my last ranked game didn't register a win and i didn't get any LP, and Im hoping someone can help me, i would really like that LP like anyone who would for winning an hour long game xd

Arc Yuka

10-05-2014

same here

Mr A

10-05-2014

same