Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Worst thing said to you in-game?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ZombeezyJeezy

10-05-2014

Just wondering what some of the most insanely obnoxious and outright toxic things people have said to you in-game. Please don't repeat word-for-word what they said as it could be against forum rules, and no name n' shame.

Anyways I find it funny how much some people get so worked up over the game that I've been told some pretty ridiculous things by players.

I'll go first;

In my last game I asked to not play support. (I'm a bad support, yeah) I just simply don't enjoy it much and I'm bad at it. Instead of being met with a modicrum of understanding or communication, I was immediately bombarded by harassment from this group of friends that were playing.

"Too bad $#@! get reported" and they locked in. "Just leave $#@! just ragequit" This is a normal game so I'm not that worried. I've won worse.

The Twitch I lane with starts dying a lot. Like a lot. He pretty much dies as soon as he enters lane because he refuses to back away from the enemy Nidalee/Jinx combo. I actually opted for playing a support-ish role because I didn't want to be THAT rude and take all of his creeps - but my god it's as if he was dying on purpose.

"GG I'm gonna play with real men" or some such nonsense, and leaves the game. It's only about 8 minutes into the game.

Viktor says "GG please report MF after the game she made Twitch ragequit - stupid [C-WORD] $#@! noob" or something along those lines. I basically said "lol what".

I was blown away by the use of the big C word.

Post-game screen, he's still begging them to report me. Guy has like 3k wins on his account. I kind of feel bad for him now.