Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Threatened In Real Life

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Alpha Preacher

10-05-2014

Hammerschwing13 has threatened me in real life. He said he has found my address and does know the state I live in. I have screen shots of him posting to me.. Riot, this guy may be a terrorist. Could cut off my head in the name of Jihad.

hammerschwing13 threatens.png

ZombeezyJeezy

10-05-2014

The picture is so low-res I can't even read anything in it.

Also you can't name n' shame in forums.

However that is a pretty serious offense and I've had other people say the same things to me before. "I'm going to burn your house down and kill your family", stuff like that. Screenshot it, send it to Riot and he will be permanently banned.

R3dlegend

10-06-2014

Quote:
Alpha Preacher:
Hammerschwing13 has threatened me in real life. He said he has found my address and does know the state I live in. I have screen shots of him posting to me.. Riot, this guy may be a terrorist. Could cut off my head in the name of Jihad.

This guy may be a terrorist? Now this post just seems like a troll. What terrorist spends his days playing League.

Verideathul

10-06-2014

Quote:
R3dlegend:
This guy may be a terrorist? Now this post just seems like a troll. What terrorist spends his days playing League.

Ziggs.