Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

How to get unpermabanned - Hypothetical question for Riot

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zethamnos

10-05-2014

I myself am not banned. I was only interested in if it would ever be possible for a serious case like XJ9 to EVER be unbanned. Say he completely changed his public image and showed REAL change, as in past issues would NEVER happen again.
I know a lot of people would say no matter what he should not be unbanned, so I am hoping someone from RIOT could answer my question. If you are going to say he should never be given another chance, just ignore this post.

Again - If he suddenly apologized for all past actions and states he will "better" himself so he could be a positive figure for LOL, then showed change over more than a month, could he be unbanned?

Shelzin

10-05-2014

Quote:
Zethamnos:
I myself am not banned. I was only interested in if it would ever be possible for a serious case like XJ9 to EVER be unbanned. Say he completely changed his public image and showed REAL change, as in past issues would NEVER happen again.
I know a lot of people would say no matter what he should not be unbanned, so I am hoping someone from RIOT could answer my question.

Again - If he suddenly apologized for all past actions and states he will "better" himself so he could be a positive figure for LOL, then showed change over more than a month, could he be unbanned?

That was tried in the past. It was a pretty big failure...

BillyTheAttorney

10-05-2014

XJ9 was the guy who posted nude pictures of some girl on his facebook because "she played Lee Sin" right?

Forget League. He should be grateful he doesn't have to register as a *** offender.