Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Well, Ladies and Gentlemen

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Naelarstrasz

10-06-2014

Cheers for being ignored by Riot and Riot Mods deleting complaints! #ProfessionalRight #BendUsOverMoreRiot

Verideathul

10-06-2014

Quote:
Naelarstrasz:
Cheers for being ignored by Riot and Riot Mods deleting complaints! #ProfessionalRight #BendUsOverMoreRiot

What happened? O.o

meadow

10-06-2014

Well well. Time to write to another Rioter I know then!

Prandine

10-06-2014

Well, take care everyone. I asked on the new boards here (http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/site-feedback/zQ8LjGts-will-there-be-a-pbtbi-subsections-of-the-forums-or-both?comment=0000000000000000) if there would be a new pb/tbi section(s) of the new forums but so far no luck in getting a Riot response just yet.

Naelarstrasz

10-06-2014

Quote:
Verideathul:
What happened? O.o

The mods have deleted most of the complaints to have TBI forums. I just made a thread too... inb4 it's deleted too. -_-

I'm thoroughly pissed off with Riot at this point so... Don't mind me when I have a *****ing spree.

Verideathul

10-06-2014

Quote:
Naelarstrasz:
The mods have deleted most of the complaints to have TBI forums. I just made a thread too... inb4 it's deleted too. -_-

I'm thoroughly pissed off with Riot at this point so... Don't mind me when I have a *****ing spree.

Yeah, I saw a few of them deleted too. I just don't understand.

Jubbinaut

Recruiter

10-06-2014

Quote:
Verideathul:
Yeah, I saw a few of them deleted too. I just don't understand.

My best guess is that they already spoke on it a little while back, and don't see much point to further discussion.

Verideathul

10-06-2014

Quote:
Jubbinaut:
My best guess is that they already spoke on it a little while back, and don't see much point to further discussion.

I can't find any Red post on the existence or non-existence of TBI/PB.

AJStarhiker

10-06-2014

PB, TBI, and occassion New Player are the only forums I would visit. Send me an invite, maybe I'll see you guys in the game.

Ulanopo

Recruiter

10-06-2014

I think we have arrived.

... or not.