Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Well, Ladies and Gentlemen

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Verideathul

10-05-2014

It's been a pleasure serving with you all. Seven to eight months of learning more about how Riot's behavioral systems work. Seven to eight months of doing my best to become more concise. A few mistakes along the way. All in all, it's been fun, ladies and gentlemen. I hope to see you on the other forums...maybe in a brand new PB or TBI forum if and when the time comes. I'll still be around here until it's all said and done. I just wanted to make a forum thread to be recorded to say thank you all.

Shelzin

10-05-2014

It's been a blast... I'll miss you guys.

PrivateBaldric

10-05-2014

We'll always have Paris. We at least have the channel to shoot the breeze and keep each other informed.

See you on the flip side.

Butterfly44

10-05-2014

o7

I'll miss you all!

So long and thanks for all the fish

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bG6b3V2MNxQ

Saint Latona

10-05-2014

So wait, I'm way out of the loop.

This forum won't exist anymore?

Butterfly44

10-05-2014

nope, Riot's permanently switching to the Boards tomorrow. These forums will become archives and Read-Only.

http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=4909234

BillyTheAttorney

10-05-2014

It will not. People will get to complain to the black void that is the new GD boards. I'm sure everyone will enjoy this streamlined service much better.

Tonight is the last of it.

So good night, and good luck.

kaleb bartlett

10-05-2014

WHAAAA??? no more TBI forums? that sucks, and i don't know about anyone else, but i don't much care for the 'boards' service.

anyway, if i don't see ya there i'll see ya around sometime. i'll keep an eye out for where they are going to keep the tribunal things focused.

Ulanopo

Recruiter

10-05-2014

... and so it goes.

kaleb bartlett

10-05-2014

What is this channel that Baldric spoke of? O.o