Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Really? Sexual Harassment?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

stitches3911

10-05-2014

Ok this region is getting so out of hand. i don't care about how people talk to me, saying "GG so EZ" and "you so bad". But as soon as someone insults a friend, i can't stand by. The fact that people can say **** like this makes it seem like tribunal is not scary at all, and people can get away with harassing each other. I think that this **** should stop, because this is a game for god sakes. everyone gets on to have a good time, but there are those people out there are so bent on being toxic that they ruin the game for everyone else. My friend just played a game with my friends, and she is new to League and she is level 7. Next thing you know, they start picking on her, and at the end of the game they say. GG so Ez. That part didn't bother me, but this next part did. "She got raped. Analy. Tell her to uninstall" When is it Ok to start making fun of rape, and being sexist in games? I think that the tribunal should be reworked, to get people like this out of the game.

Jubbinaut

Recruiter

10-05-2014

Quote:
stitches3911:
When is it Ok to start making fun of rape, and being sexist in games?

Never. It's never okay.

If for some reason you didn't report it, submit a support ticket using the button in the top right corner of this page. Include everything you can remember about the game, including time and other players names, and attach whatever evidence you may have.

Zombiemaster

10-05-2014

First of all, right now the Tribunal isn't scary because it is currently offline. Riot took it down temporarily for repairs and upgrades. As of right now, Riot is handling all cases that would have been sent to the Tribunal and handing out punishments personally. Also, keep in mind that just because people act like this doesn't mean that Riot allows that kind of behavior in their game. If anyone is behaving this, remember to report them.

Second, I need to tell you that name and shame is against the forum rules. I suggest you remove the image as well as the summoners' names from your post, otherwise all you are doing is putting your own account at risk of getting a forum ban. If you want to report the players, hopefully you did so through the in-game report system. If so, then you did your job. If you really feel the need to, you can send in a ticket to Riot support via the "Support" link in the upper right-hand corner of the page. If you do this, be sure to include as much information as you can (including the image).