Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Opinions on Teemo

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zman10101

10-05-2014

This should be interesting

360D3GR3SS

Recruiter

10-05-2014

Don't take him top lane and be an ass.

Zman10101

10-05-2014

Lol

Ash Lockheart

10-05-2014

Teemo needs a buff some were on his kit. It can be his basic, his mushrooms or his dash. Right now the little guy is not worth using much any more. Hes not a thret to any champ even adc's because blind is not that long of a cc. I have played teemo enough to say he just is not worth playing as of now. He use to be fun, but the nerfs did hit him hard to the point were you can walk up to a teemo and just kill him. Its not hard like it use to be. Other champs are more stronger then him right now.

Zman10101

10-05-2014

Gotta get that 3 shot bow

360D3GR3SS

Recruiter

10-05-2014

Quote:
Ash Lockheart:
Teemo needs a buff some were on his kit. It can be his basic, his mushrooms or his dash. Right now the little guy is not worth using much any more. Hes not a thret to any champ even adc's because blind is not that long of a cc. I have played teemo enough to say he just is not worth playing as of now. He use to be fun, but the nerfs did hit him hard to the point were you can walk up to a teemo and just kill him. Its not hard like it use to be. Other champs are more stronger then him right now.

I disagree with a majority of what you just said.

Zman10101

10-05-2014

Quote:
Ash Lockheart:

Teemo can actually devastate the game with his satanic powers of death

Ash Lockheart

10-05-2014

You can disagree all you want, but so far no one has pointed out were a none fed teemo does any thing great. Teemo needs a great deal of kills to be effective. If you think hes great show me were he is great when not fed or has few items. Most champs get higher damage with 1 to 2 items. Teemo really is not because his spells only get the most is 60% of his ap. Show me were he is good. His team fights are bad because of how easy he is to kill vs others.

Arrion

10-05-2014

Teemo, Twitch, Fiddlesticks, Fiora, and Fizz, are the cowards champions. With the exception of fizz, the others take very little skill to play, and are way to damaging.

Almost forgot Heimerdinger in all of that.

Ash Lockheart

10-05-2014

As of right now. With how teemos kit is. He is only effective when he has most of his items, and even then your lucky if your get a kill before you die in those team fights. I have tryed all kinds of builds with him, and trust me. He needs a buff some were.