Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

All my favs get nerfed while all my "counters" get buffs

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

D1rtFarmer

10-06-2014

forums filled with u d-riders, call it what u want.. its a matter of Bullsht. play OP champs only... IM sure ALLL of u do... SOLEY. Only because they're OP. whiny rant.. stfu u bundle of fckn sticks.. you No life mofos read everything in your own words.. under your own context and tone.. so Stop your own whining..its called facts ***.

D1rtFarmer

10-06-2014

For Your Info, ill Kick Any One of Your Asses.. Pick your OP champs and ill still SHT stomp you.. so.. talk reckless if you want. you only watch the lcs and pick your new play style.

EffectFX

10-06-2014

You won't.

Crimson5pheonix

10-06-2014

Quote:
D1rtFarmer:
For Your Info, ill Kick Any One of Your Asses.. Pick your OP champs and ill still SHT stomp you.. so.. talk reckless if you want. you only watch the lcs and pick your new play style.

Quote:
D1rtFarmer:
forums filled with u d-riders, call it what u want.. its a matter of Bullsht. play OP champs only... IM sure ALLL of u do... SOLEY. Only because they're OP. whiny rant.. stfu u bundle of fckn sticks.. you No life mofos read everything in your own words.. under your own context and tone.. so Stop your own whining..its called facts ***.

Yes, let the butthurt flow through you.

Quote:
CerealBoxOfDoom:
isn't that game still in development? they showcased it at somepoint. Its supposed to go on the 3ds

It WAS in development. But Capcom cancelled development saying there wasn't enough interest in Megaman to justify making more Megaman games. They had a demo that was about to be released. Keiji Inafune left Capcom to make Mighty Number 9.

JustMyBassCannon

Recruiter

10-06-2014

Quote:
D1rtFarmer:

This just in

Draven, Varus, Brand, Xerath, Karma, new Soraka, Shyvana and Wukong are OP.

Crimson5pheonix

10-06-2014

Quote:
JustMyBassCannon:
This just in

Draven, Varus, Brand, Xerath, Karma, new Soraka, Shyvana and Wukong are OP.

*****es don't know bout my OP Zac and support Karma!

krobar94

10-06-2014

Quote:
D1rtFarmer:

This isn't your thread anymore. Get out.

Also, I still heavily recommend J4 + Yasuo bot lane and my new love of Rengar + Kha'Zix bot lane duo relic sheild. I will keep bringing it up until somebody else tries it and tells me about it.

Kaeru Spawn

10-06-2014

Quote:
krobar94:
This isn't your thread anymore. Get out.

Also, I still heavily recommend J4 + Yasuo bot lane and my new love of Rengar + Kha'Zix bot lane duo relic sheild. I will keep bringing it up until somebody else tries it and tells me about it.

I'd try it if I had a duo partner that was willing to try it with me.