Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


All my favs get nerfed while all my "counters" get buffs

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

krobar94

Senior Member

10-05-2014

Quote:
Crimson5pheonix:
!!!

Your .gif game is strong.

Btw, this thread is now ours. We have successfully killed the original topic.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sleeper Cell

Senior Member

10-05-2014

Quote:
krobar94:
LIAR! I just saw you.

Uhhh awk. Umm no?... Okay yeah I was but shhh. Don't give away my top lane Azir secrets! xD


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Crimson5pheonix

Senior Member

10-05-2014

Quote:
krobar94:
Your .gif game is strong.

Btw, this thread is now ours. We have successfully killed the original topic.


I have the title "Professional Thread Derailer" in a different forum. Thread derailing is against the rules on that forum. I'm a master at this.

https://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/8330275328/hAFA4B430/

EDIT:
http://gifsound.com/?gif=https://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/8330275328/hAFA4B430/&v=c71RCAyLS1M&s=35

http://gifsound.com/?gif=https://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/8330275328/hAFA4B430/&v=t7wJ8pE2qKU&s=69


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JustMyBassCannon

Recruiter

10-05-2014

Quote:
krobar94:
And that reminds me that I've never played one Megaman game. I feel like I should.

I would immediately suggest either Megaman 2 or Megaman X. Once you've played those two Megaman games, you've more or less played the best of the two main series.

Which isn't to say that the rest of them aren't good. It's just that Megaman was Nintendo's Call of Duty.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Crimson5pheonix

Senior Member

10-05-2014

Quote:
JustMyBassCannon:
I would immediately suggest either Megaman 2 or Megaman X. Once you've played those two Megaman games, you've more or less played the best of the two main series.


BUT WUT ABOUT MEGAMAN ZX
;D

Please don't hurt me.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

krobar94

Senior Member

10-05-2014

Quote:
Crimson5pheonix:
I have the title "Professional Thread Derailer" in a different forum. Thread derailing is against the rules on that forum. I'm a master at this.

I like to derail threads as well, especially when I feel like they have no business in continuing with the topic they are on. Like this thread was just *****ing. Might as well just take it and make it to something worth talking about like Smash 4.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JustMyBassCannon

Recruiter

10-05-2014

Quote:
Crimson5pheonix:
BUT WUT ABOUT MEGAMAN ZX
;D

Please don't hurt me.

I actually kinda liked the concept of ZX, but both of those games were too short by comparison.

Megaman Zero was great. Megaman Battle Network was pretty good. Megaman Starforce...eh, I'm ambivalent.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

krobar94

Senior Member

10-05-2014

Quote:
JustMyBassCannon:
I would immediately suggest either Megaman 2 or Megaman X. Once you've played those two Megaman games, you've more or less played the best of the two main series.

Which isn't to say that the rest of them aren't good. It's just that Megaman was Nintendo's Call of Duty.

I remember seeing a vid about megaman X and how goddamn awesome it was. I'm pretty sure we've all heard about Sequalitis, right?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Crimson5pheonix

Senior Member

10-05-2014

Quote:
krobar94:
I like to derail threads as well, especially when I feel like they have no business in continuing with the topic they are on. Like this thread was just *****ing. Might as well just take it and make it to something worth talking about like Smash 4.


You say "Smash 4" and I say "Dance Off"

star fox.gif

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JustMyBassCannon

Recruiter

10-05-2014

Quote:
krobar94:
I remember seeing a vid about megaman X and how goddamn awesome it was. I'm pretty sure we've all heard about Sequalitis, right?

Yup, Egoraptor's game rants. The rare rant where the sequel was better in his opinion.