Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Banable offenses

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Spirit of Anger

10-05-2014

http://gyazo.com/6b40a3091453cc8fb8ff721bbb320c53
Here is a picture of the after game lobby where blitz was harassing me for calling him out on throwing (intentionally). At 51 minutes into the game, he goes 1v4 INTENTIONALLY after having said, "I'm done." He then, when questioned about it, stated "I don't ****ing care anymore." In the lobby he blamed us (lucian and I) for something that had happened almost 15 minutes before the end of the game. These people don't deserve to play ranked or league at all. At least not without restrictions of some kind. I am tired of these people pissing ME off and then I get reported for having the natural human response of anger. Thank you for your time

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

magooomba

10-05-2014

Submit your picture directly to Riot through a Support Ticket (upper right corner of the screen). Then delete the link to the image in your post. The forums are not the proper place to try to report people.