Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

How To Outplay a Better Comp (Video Guide)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Defensive

10-05-2014

Hey everyone, I'm a new Youtuber that just started up last week. I am compiling a lot of videos right now, but I had a crazy game last night that I thought I'd use to make a short guide on teamfighting/outplaying a better team composition.

It features me and my team (I'm playing Lee Sin with a Maokai, Gragas, Ezreal, and Nami on my team) against a Malphite, Annie, Fiddlesticks, Draven, and Sona. The game went into 50+ minutes and came down to a final team fight and the necessity of outplaying the other team really hard.

I talk about a lot of stuff in the video, and I thought I conveyed it in a pretty informative way. I know there's ways I could have made it better, so if you see something I could change/improve make sure to comment on the video so I can make those changes for next time! (Subtle I know).

Also, if you like it, make sure to drop a sub, I'm gonna be rolling out a lot of videos soon!

Thanks

Here's the link to the video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDQnWY-nmxc&list=UUzqyRZSqEOGRrKztUFga23g